Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    awsome work tin. i searched around on some sites but didnt found any new leak. i read that the sn tools now are implented into the new Sony SDK o.o

could it be a possibility to get the newest sdk that we also have the new sn tools?

greetings
    Warrorar

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Excellent work fellas, good to see so much progress being made.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by RexVF5 View Post
    Can you please provide a binary compiled NOT as debug? I do not want to install debug assemblies just because of this. Thanks a lot.
    will do so when i updated my src... ps3 debugger is checkin mac,time,flags too in a scrambled way... i might be able to reverse it this week!

So i got it! It's working but only for one machine, and its so pain to do it!

So actually i just blocking process im snclm.exe that tries to get license information so im just blocking it and its running ps3debugger.exe but again its so painful , so i'm going to try to do something with it,i will try to create a small programm that will block that process in the ram,but holy crap i just don't have a lot of free time!

I'm saying to everybody again! Please help me with that Project, so i'm inviting more and more, i will send you everything you need ,j ust help us!

Thanks a lot before to everybody!

i'm doing whatever i could..

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by TUHTA View Post
    So i got it! It's working but only for one machine, and its so pain to do it!

So actually i just blocking process im snclm.exe that tries to get license information so im just blocking it and its running ps3debugger.exe but again its so painful , so i'm going to try to do something with it,i will try to create a small programm that will block that process in the ram,but holy crap i just don't have a lot of free time!

I'm saying to everybody again! Please help me with that Project, so i'm inviting more and more, i will send you everything you need ,j ust help us!

Thanks a lot before to everybody!
    Immediately opening with this: I am a noob as far as debug/reverse engineering/hacking. But I have an idea...

If you are running short on time, maybe you can mail the console to someone that knows what you are doing and has some spare time?? Was going to suggest CPJC, but I'm sure he has 45 other projects to work on.

Quote Originally Posted by mrbeers View Post
    Immediately opening with this: I am a noob as far as debug/reverse engineering/hacking. But I have an idea...

If you are running short on time, maybe you can mail the console to someone that knows what you are doing and has some spare time?? Was going to suggest CPJC, but I'm sure he has 45 other projects to work on.
    Well , i just emailed Some peoples, but actually NO one working so hard as me, only a man who created License file generator, thanks him a lot again! And +Rep!

So if someone really want to help me PM me, i will send you everything you need to join my Project!

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News