Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 47



  1. #21
    Member dondolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    170
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    looking up on their site, the maximum expiration date is 2036.

  2. #22
    Senior Member tragedy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    135
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by dondolo View Post
    looking up on their site, the maximum expiration date is 2036.
    Suggests standard 32-bit seconds since 1970 time.

  3. #23
    Junior Member tiefputin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    71
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    depends of the flag set within the license. non sony devs might get expiration dates for license and support, but intern devs should be able to work with it without any date limits.

  4. #24
    Senior Member TUHTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    323
    well i don't know persons who can share it with me/us !So im just investigating peoples to this Project, to help a lot of peoples, who want to use ps3debuggger but can't!

    That's why i'm looking for Talanted coders, that have expirience in cracking softwares, actually if its txt file and its not encrypted we can find a code in sn tools client that actually checks what is included in license.txt and create same file with all data there!

  5. #25
    Registered User RexVF5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by TUHTA View Post
    well i don't know persons who can share it with me/us !So im just investigating peoples to this Project, to help a lot of peoples, who want to use ps3debuggger but can't!

    That's why i'm looking for Talanted coders, that have expirience in cracking softwares, actually if its txt file and its not encrypted we can find a code in sn tools client that actually checks what is included in license.txt and create same file with all data there!
    It is much harder to find out what the license file should look like just from reversing the code that reads it than to patch the code in a situation where you have correct (syntax and grammar wise) input... I am looking into old prodg for PS2 to see how the license looks like.

    Other idea: if someone has a license file it would help a great deal if he replaced all sensitive data with some random characters. It would make the license invalid but we would have a starting point. So if it contained IP address change it to 127.0.0.1. If it had some hash like 012AE456CD change it to 1010101010. The structure and size would remain the same but its source would be untraceable. Would that be possible?

  6. #26
    Senior Member TUHTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    323
    Quote Originally Posted by RexVF5 View Post
    It is much harder to find out what the license file should look like just from reversing the code that reads it than to patch the code in a situation where you have correct (syntax and grammar wise) input... I am looking into old prodg for PS2 to see how the license looks like.

    Other idea: if someone has a license file it would help a great deal if he replaced all sensitive data with some random characters. It would make the license invalid but we would have a starting point. So if it contained IP address change it to 127.0.0.1. If it had some hash like 012AE456CD change it to 1010101010. The structure and size would remain the same but its source would be untraceable. Would that be possible?
    Ok, Just examine how works PS2 ProDG license check maybe it is same And let me know, just PM me.

  7. #27
    Toucan Sam CJPC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,174
    Quote Originally Posted by TUHTA View Post
    Ok, Just examine how works PS2 ProDG license check maybe it is same And let me know, just PM me.
    It shares the same basis - but aside from that, it differs totally :/

    However, an excerpt from a license file:
    * License ID (1,0) = 01433D00 47B80062 96
    * Physical address = XX-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX
    * Licensed product = ProDG for PSP/PS3
    * Lic Expiry = Tue Aug 23 06:14:04 2011 (UTC)
    * Sup Expiry = Tue Aug 23 06:14:04 2011 (UTC)
    * Type = Full
    * Create Time = Wed Jan 27 04:47:34 2010 (UTC)

    VLGNIMVKKKNIGMMMVNIIGLGLJLGIVLGHUPGUONKVHLHHHQJKOG HLTMLGHSHL
    Needless to say, its followed by a ton of seemingly random data (it isn't random, but still). May be easier to just get a hold of the newest ProDG that does not require a license!

  8. #28
    Senior Member TUHTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    323
    Well really Big Thanks is coming to CJPC, well actually It isn't full, and what is actually includes if it full license? Like some other information...

  9. #29
    Junior Member tiefputin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    71
    hi there,

    enter your mac address and this will create an empty-license (that never expires) which can be loaded into snclm...
    ps3debuggerr just checks somethin up with its ressource data... dunno what yet, and don't have time atm... so your turn!
    Attached Files Attached Files

  10. #30
    Member dondolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    170
    Quote Originally Posted by tiefputin1 View Post
    hi there,

    enter your mac address and this will create an empty-license (that never expires) which can be loaded into snclm...
    ps3debuggerr just checks somethin up with its ressource data... dunno what yet, and don't have time atm... so your turn!
    thank you very much +rep and a big thank you again

 

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News