Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Awesome piece of technology! how cool would it be if it came with a car charger?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    awesome indeed, but like many others i don't see the point in paying that much for a little screen and still having to plug it in (not to mention lugging a slim around would get tiresome) although if you could figure out how to get linux on slims and get them to burn blurays then you would have me sold on this one.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hmm this looks like a Ben Heck project lol, that's pretty sick.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by SDF View Post
    They could add at least a bloody keyboard and a touch pad.
    Funny - that was EXACTLY my first thought - where the hell is the keyboard and touch pad on this "Slim Laptop"?

It indeed will NOT run on batteries (even doubt it has any) - with around 180 W consumption you'd need an extra luggage for those :P but it's still neat for those occasions you want to have your PS3 a little bit more "portable".

I also occasionaly do take my PS3 to work or elsewhere (and it's even the oldest phat and heavy one) but I'm using always one of the spare TFT screens and as most of them despite usually having DVI inputs are simply not working directly with PS3 I have the PS3 HDMI -> VGA cable and it always does it magic and of course I'll usually find much larger screen than this one. Also USB keyboard is usually always around and for audio (if needed) I have the original PS3 AV cable with adaptors to 3.5 mm jack so it's sorted as well.

Thumbs Up

WOW, that's COOL!! If I buy one, I can bring my PS3 anywhere!!!

I could use this on camping trips. of course having my small Honda generator will probably have to come also, but i'd be happy to have this at 2 in the morning in the middle of the wilderness. Yogi Bear is uber jealous of my pwnage, and my snacky cakes.

This is damn kewl!!! A PSP on super-steriods!! I like the route the Japanese go with enhancing the PS3. What bothers me is that they only came up withthis idea for the PS3 slim and has not done this for the PS3 fat (correct me if I am wrong).

I hope that they will come up with a similar solution for the PS3 fat. One constraint might well be the problem of overheating. If this screen gets power from the PS3, then it might well be advised to get an additional cooling unit (if one has been made for the PS3 slim)

Huh ? A FAT gizmo ?

What a gear !! They can say "The unique and only one "portable" console for the gangster with at least two unemployed and lazy gorillas.."

Sorry... you were huntin' my answer with a lantern...

Big Grin

really awesome THING!

I think i have to buy it to play everywhere.

Thumbs Down

I think it's totally useless as someone earlier said in the thread.... For it to be portable it needs to have loads of battery backup which i think is highly impossible looking at the power requirements of the beast... and considering it's weight i don't think not many people would think of carrying it along with them.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News