According to the PS3 NFO, the official release name is PS3.Full.3.40.SDK.PS3-DUPLEX (including ProDGforPlayStation3v340.1.0.exe and TargetManagerForPlayStation3v340.1.0.exe which no longer require keys) and it's 2.53GB in size... some download links and notes can be found below, as follows:
Here is the FULL 3.40 SDK by Sony. It includes all the tools and samples missing in the previously leaked SDK which was only 50mb in size ... Release Name: PS3.Full.3.40.SDK.PS3-DUPLEX Size: 2.53GB
Finally, from pete_uk: 3.40 SDK - Installation in Windows Guide
PS3 3.40 SDK Installation. Tested on Windows XP & 7 (64 & 32)
PART 1: Installing the SDK & MinGW/MSYS
Extra Software Required
To use the SDK in Windows, we first need to install a compiler environment for the SDK to use. For this we are going to use MinGW & MSYS. Download "Tools.zip" from [Register or Login to view links] and extract its contents to a folder somewhere.
Browse to the folder you extracted tools.zip to, then:
1. Launch “mingw-get-inst-20100909.exe” Once the installer starts, click “Next” 3 times and then accept the agreement, click “Next” another 4 times and then click “Install”. The installation will then complete and click “Finish”.
2. Launch “MSYS-1.0.11.exe” Click “Yes” on the box that appears, click “Next” and then accept the agreement. Click “Next” 3 times and then “Install”. It will then ask if you would like to perform a post install, Press Y then enter, Press Y then enter again, input c:/MinGW then press any key. Un-tick the 2 boxes and the click “Finish”.
3. Launch “msysDTK-1.0.1.exe” Click “Yes” on the box that appears, click “Next” and then accept the agreement. Click “Next” twice then click “Install”. “Click” next then “finish”.
Browse to the folder that you extracted your SDK installer to then:
1. Launch “PS3SdkInstaller.exe”
2. Click “Next” on the first screen then select “Install (Offline)”
3. You can install the whole SDK if you wish, but for basic compiling we only need to select the following:
5. Once the installer has completed, click “Finish”
Now that the SDK and MSYS environments are installed, we need to make a change to MSYS’s configuration to set the PS3 SDK as the Home folder.
Browse you computer to “c:\Msys\1.0\etc” and right click on “profile” and select open. Select “Wordpad” and then “OK”
Scroll down until you find the line “# Set up USER’s home directory” and change HOME=”/home/$LOGNAME” to HOME=”c:/usr/local/cell”
And then Save.
Signing / Packaging Tools
As the PS3 SDK will by default only produce “Debug” packages and “Fake” SELF files which will only work on DEBUG/TOOL PS3s, we need to add some signing and packaging tools to the SDK. These are make_self.exe, make_self_npdrm.exe, psn_package_npdrm.exe and some DLL libs. I have uploaded a zip containing the tools you will need. Download “sign&pack.zip” from [Register or Login to view links] and extract the contents to “C:\usr\local\cell\host-win32\bin”
That is the PS3 3.40 SDK and MSYS compile environment setup and ready to go.
PART 2: Compiling, Signing and Packaging Twinaphex’s Snes9x-Next
The easiest way to get the current sources of Twinaphex’s emulators is to use GIT to clone his Github repositories. Download GIT from [Register or Login to view links] and start the installer. Keep clicking “Next” and accept any agreements until you get to “Adjusting your PATH environment”, Select “Run Git from the Windows Command Prompt” and click “Next” twice. Click “Finish” to complete the installation.