Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The "FWCellInput Fix for SDK3.41" is fake. the file is identical to the header file form the 1.92 release.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Anyone know if there is a release of this on public trackers yet?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm not touching that torrent

Well, i guess that's a good point, but then what's stopping $ony from connecting to the demonoid torrent and registering all IP's that they come in contact with in the swarm!

Being on private tracker doesn't really make you much safer IMHO.

I'm sure their lawers are pretty work deprived at the moment and taking on demoniod / ISP's world wide wouldn't be on their agenda - oh, no wait... it's $ony we're talking about here!

There is one link:

[Register or Login to view links]

Quote Originally Posted by PSPSwampy View Post
    Well, i guess that's a good point, but then what's stopping $ony from connecting to the demonoid torrent and registering all IP's that they come in contact with in the swarm!

Being on private tracker doesn't really make you much safer IMHO.

I'm sure their lawers are pretty work deprived at the moment and taking on demoniod / ISP's world wide wouldn't be on their agenda - oh, no wait... it's $ony we're talking about here!
    Exacly dude thats why i dont touch torrents any more. About 2 months ago i got some infraction in the mail for downloading a game off the net.. I got in trouble for just downloading a game i couldnt even imagine getting in trouble for an SDK

it's called use an ipfilter from bluetrack or you deserve to get caught... or better yet hack a cable modem and clone a mac address to further protect yourself...

bluetrack eh (will take a look) - use peerblock (formerly peerguardian2) myself. Still doesn't stop everything - it's only as good as the ip list you use.

But then again, i only download open source materials with torrents anyway

Excuse me for being a dumb.... bluetrack provide the ip lists i use! (D'oh!)
    Last edited by PSPSwampy; 10-10-2010 at 10:40 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

use an anon vpn there's some good ones out there.

Just move to Brazil, you can download ANYTHING as long as you don't sell it.

Anyway, I was really looking forward to this SDK, hopefully we will get all the documents and everything.

With the PS MOVE support, I really think about using my time trying to port Dolphin to the PS3. I'm not that good I guess, but I may try.

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News