Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by saviour07 View Post
    Yeah I don't know how you have managed 13GB??

Like Damox says:

92 RAR files = 4.26GB
    Extracted = 4.48GB
    Total = 8.74GB

But once you have extracted the RAR files, you can delete the 92 Files.

Seriously, where and what have you downloaded?
    just look at the attachments here is my proof.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links

Question

Sponsored Links
    Sorry for posting in a somewhat old topic, but with this SDK, wouldn't you be able to open 3.60FW game eboots?

If so, shouldn't it be possible to edit the Eboot.bin (or wherever the FW requirement is) to have or accept lower keys such as 3.55?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    No - namely since you don't have the keys for the 3.60 game eboots, so you can not open the original eboot to start unfortunately.

Confused A question about programming on ps3 sdk 3.60.

Hi all, I have a question.

if I use SDK3.60 to develop a program can it run on 3.55CFW? or is it only run on 3.60 OFW?

Well - at least based on past experiences, perhaps. Namely, it depends what (if any) libraries you include. For instance, at times items made on 1.60 would work fine on 1.00, however stuff from 2.00 would not - depending on what it included. It really depends on what's included - hate to be indecisive, but it's hard to know!

Quote Originally Posted by jamesnesc709 View Post
    just look at the attachments here is my proof.
    You downloaded it twice ... maybe even more.

See those files with the .1 extension - those are dupes of the .rar files (or repair attempts).

It also says your directory has 193 items (how many copies of the same .rar set do you have?)

Trust me, my figures are correct and yours are not.

Sony PS3 Generator Tools Version 3.12 and PDF Guide Leaked

After the PS3 3.40 SDK and PS3 3.60 SDK leaks from last year, today some more Sony PlayStation 3 tools have surfaced including PS3 Generator Tools Version 3.12 and the related PDF guides.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror) / [Register or Login to view links] and [Register or Login to view links] by Mark Webber (ps3crunch.net/forum/threads/2298-Bla?p=25032#post25032) / Guide to Ripping and Burning Your True Blue Disc Games

Also included are ps3trp.exe, ps3sys.exe, ps3gen.exe, ps3cmd.exe, and ps3chk.exe in the archive above.

To quote, roughly translated: Leak from Generator Tools v3.12, an official package of tools by Sony.

Sony is unlikely to appreciate that! Indeed, a package of tools of his own design has been leaked on the Web, and while this set of software is not of paramount importance, it still proves that no one is to shelter of a leak, not even the multinational influence.

But back on topic, and now let's look at this "kit" of programs, called Generator Tools v3.12 and used to offer PS3 titles to the public. It is intended for the creation and verification of records and masters Masters packages.

In other words, developers of video game studios use it to edit projects, burn an ISO image on a Blu-ray, extract and decrypt the same time the content of a Blu-ray or an ISO image, create a file system (SFO), etc.. You can find all these features and further explanation concerning the PDF from the archive.

Sony PS3 Generator Tools Version 3.12 and PDF Guide Leaked

More PlayStation 3 News...

Interesting. I wonder how things like this get leaked LOL...

Why is this a leak when the gen tools 3.12 are already leaked last year with SDK 3.60

Banned User
    Its a quiet week and they need something to post on the front page.

Sponsored Links
Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News