Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 291



  1. #11
    Contributor 51N15T3R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    120
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    does anyone know if a properly built dynamic theme using these tools will allow for a retail (3.50) PS3 to install them? well nvm i guess it wouldn't work because you can't install the dynamic theme because they have a .pkg extension. i thought it would auto install like the normal .p3t files that you download using the PS3's browser. anyone know for sure?

  2. #12
    Contributor harveychan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    85
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    some dynamic themes are .p3t the heavy rain dynamic theme is .p3t itcan be found over at ps3iso.com

  3. #13
    Junior Member solrac1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    203
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Good news indeed, move support for homebrew will be interesting, thanks $ony for one more leaked SDK!

  4. #14
    Registered User traumakom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by harveychan View Post
    some dynamic themes are .p3t the heavy rain dynamic theme is .p3t itcan be found over at ps3iso.com
    I tried but do not work ... or better are installed but are put in the ps3 as filename.p3t.edat (encrypted) and then dash to the "corrupted files"

  5. #15
    Registered User modmate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    453
    Quote Originally Posted by traumakom View Post
    I tried but do not work ... or better are installed but are put in the ps3 as filename.p3t.edat (encrypted) and then dash to the "corrupted files"
    Heavy Rain Dynamic Theme works great. Use it since weeks now.

  6. #16
    Contributor SCORPION21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    10
    Link DELETED

    Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available.

    Reasons for this may include:

    - Invalid link
    - The file has been deleted because it was violating our Terms of service.

  7. #17
    Registered User traumakom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by modmate View Post
    Heavy Rain Dynamic Theme works great. Use it since weeks now.
    i've tried Resident Evil: Afterlife theme and not work

  8. #18
    Forum Moderator PS3 News's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    27,662

    Arrow

    Quote Originally Posted by SCORPION21 View Post
    Link DELETED

    Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available.

    Reasons for this may include:

    - Invalid link
    - The file has been deleted because it was violating our Terms of service.
    Yea, that was bound to happen.. a torrent of it is posted here, which I will add to the main post as well:

    http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...tml#post320570

  9. #19
    Senior Member squarepusher2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    157
    It's safe to assume SCEA interns are idling forums like this 24/7.

    All the more reason to adopt an Xbox 1-style closed communications model - aka go IRC, set up a channel, and so on.

  10. #20
    Registered User jtanner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    Yea, that was bound to happen.. a torrent of it is posted here, which I will add to the main post as well:

    http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...tml#post320570
    Those that have followed my guide for the 1.92 SDK should just be able to replace the folders with this and be good to go. It has been noted by moh.sakhaii though that there a few lib changes etc (as expected of course) so the currently available Open Manager will not yet compile under 3.41... but will do soon

    I'm looking forward to someone writing up a little guide so we can make our own animated wallpapers!!

 

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News