So I put together a simple program to filter the diff results. It stripped almost 150K from the diff of the SPU headers, and nearly 300K from the diff of the PPU headers (approximately 25%). It should also be possible to use this exact same program to filter comparisons on any future incomplete SDK leaks.
I'm hopeful this can be helpful for other developers, so I'm sharing my diffs and the program to create and filter them. The zip contains the following files:
To create your own SDK diffs, modify build_diffs.sh to point to whichever two SDKs you want to compare, then run make && sh ./build_diffs
I wrote this in Linux (props to evilsperm for his excellent Ubuntu setup), but it should work just fine using msys. If it doesn't, let me know what error you're seeing and I'll get it fixed up.
If anyone sees anything really cool in the diffs, post it here. Hopefully we can get a good pool of knowledge of what's available in 3.41.