Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    just like i thought, we usually get game pkg from official source and all we need just resign the crack.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    yes totally works just do as previous comment stated you have a psn game install psn game just drag fix over to this and bam install new fix provided and works on 4.30 firmware or 4.21 I want to start a thread with all fixes already fixed for 4.xx firmwares... any idea how??

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    For the most part that's the case. I resigned a bunch already. If you have an install and crack in one file that hasn't worked for me in some of the cases especially with the much bigger games.

Either the eboot fails to decrypt, or if it does decrypt the thing and when I run the repackaged file after installing it crashes my PS3. Maybe because of the sprx files inside that one pkg? I'm not sure yet. That one was renegade ops that was doing that. Dark mist wouldn't eboot resign.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Whats the best way to obtain a pkg? Have to reinstall some games

There are some newer apps such as PS3 Game List v1.9.3.1 Manager, and a bunch of older ones and guides linked HERE as well.

Most of them use a method similar to THIS with frontends added.

Just remember no need to reinstall the games just reinstall the new fix over whats already installed.

Thanks, thats exactly what I was wondering about. I'll have to try it later.

Thanks. Just tested on crysis hd psn, drag and drop the crack .pkg and bang its working on 4.21.

Rich

Is it possible to download full PSN game pkgs and not just updates though this way?

Worked on Limbo, Beyond Good and Evil, and Bejeweled 2.

Didnt work on PacMan Championship, GOW Chains of Olympus, and GOW Chains of Sparta.

Sponsored Links

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News