Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    when encrypted an elf, still get an 'Error: Please specify an application version'

Sponsored Links
    with the tool from attila ?

would you be willing to add support for .ff files in MW3???

PS3 CFW 4.XX+ .PKG Resigner Script v0.3.1b by Zeroblu3 Arrives

Hi all, with a guide and tutorial already posted, I finally decided to join the forum and share my PS3 CFW 4.XX+ .PKG Resigner Script v0.3.1b followed by v0.3.2b, v0.3.3b and v0.3.3b Fix1.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror) / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror)

Actually this is my first post ^^ last night i just couldn't sleep so i started to play around with batch script and managed to make a little tool to automate the resigning process for <3.55 to >4.2.x

Code may look pretty raw but it should work. i tested a lot of homebrews and even some PSN games and it works. it's kinda late now and i worked almost all night on this so i didn't really have time to write a tutorial.

Just extract the folder in the rar somewhere on the pc and execute CFW 4.xx Resigner Script START.bat and follow the instructions in the cmd prompt. i'll write a detailed tutorial asap.

Meanwhile for questions and feedbacks my Twitter is [Register or Login to view links]

Let me know if you like it or hate it ^^ and if it works for you and have suggestions for improvements.

cya soon and have fun

PS3 CFW 4.XX+ .PKG Resigner Script v0.3.1b by Zeroblu3 Arrives

More PlayStation 3 News...

I have now promoted your script to the main page and +Rep zeroblu3!

p.s. or just send me a message here on the forum and i'll reply as soon as possible

Thanks for posting this! I was actually thinking and hoping someone would eventually create something like this, I wasn't looking forward to resigning 40 something 3.55 EBOOTs. Glad I held out.

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    I have now promoted your script to the main page and +Rep zeroblu3!
    OMG O_O that's awsome thanks a lot

p.s. i just noticed some unneeded lines in the code and files i left over fom the testing so i decided to remove them and reuploaded the updated version

[Register or Login to view links]
    Attached Files Attached Files

All in a day's work hehe, I updated the article with the new revision and link to the changes as well. Cheers!

Is there any eboot resigner? Cuz Its hard to find original eboots for 4.30CFW.

Sponsored Links
Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News