Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

PS3 Scene Intros and PS3Noid Homebrew Demo Preview Arrives

Sponsored Links
    Today nonameno has shared a PS3Noid homebrew demo preview and Heden of PS3 scene release group DeLiGhT'2010 has released a few intros for PlayStation 3 JailBreak users.

Download: PS3 Scene Intros / PS3Noid Homebrew Demo Preview

To quote: "NoNameno, Well known to be the lead coder of GRRLIB (the nice wii graphic library) just release a nice preview a tiny game: PS3noid.

In this preview you will find 3D moving objects, starfields, sinwaving logo, scrolltext, and a nice music.

For information the music is not an MP3, but a real yamaha soundchip emulation. Sources will be release with the final release of the game."

Below is the e-mail we received from Heden, with the intro pics courtesy of PSGroove, to quote:

"Hi Dude ! First of all, sorry for my poor English

I wanted to be in touch with you to inform you that a new "Post Group" is born on the PS3 Scene : DeLiGhT. You will find enclosed a link to 3 "Post Intros" I coded to launch game with our signature.

Another thing. I (Heden) is working on an "Auto-Install Game" mechanism (in internal HDD) using a .PKG File (even if files are already authorized). I almost finished to code everything concerning "Retail Game" (no need to make a copy using a manager).

The same principle could be applied on "PSN Game". I succeeded to re-install automatically a PSN Game I own using my method without using any lame trick like FTP...

Still the problem of user licence tu run the game (act.dat File) to solve. I'm currently looking for how to bypass the check control... I will let you informed about my progress.

Cheers

Heden / DeLiGhT'2010"

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

ps3noid.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Looking pretty good! The main thing that caught my eye though, is that he's also working on the ability to install games via pkg. I look forward to your progress, Heden

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm not sure if i have understood the think with the pkg´s right. Because we can install games as pkg right now. It will need a debug update file and you have to patch the eboot. Also if you have some troubles with file size just plit the game and install the pkg´s one after another.

But i'm guess he hase found a way to do this without the steps called above.

Does that mean that some games will be able to run without a backup manager?

i LOVE cracktros!

so many memories, so much fun ^_^

Auto install, sounds cool.

Hope we get some more informations about it, in the next few weeks.

That's really good, more groups working on PS3, the more the better! This intros look interesting and the game even better, thanks DeLiGhT!

man i can not stand cracktros. do you really need to bring those into the ps3 scene? they are annoying. always tried to find a way to remove them but could not. most people do not even want to watch the real game developers intros so what makes you think we want to watch yours? besides that issue, the rest of your work is good. hope you succeed but minus the cracktros.

I hope he finds the solution to bypass the check from the ps3 for games of the psn. Thanks for all the hard work man, this would be useful.

Finally the good old "Star Frontiers"-Font made it to the PS3 scene (together with a SID-Emulator)... Cool

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News