Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Sponsored Links

PS3 RSOD dump repair help?

Sponsored Links
    Ok I uploaded them to rapidshare The first link is before I edited any sectors in the vtrm: [Register or Login to view links]

The next is after I edited 4 sectors: [Register or Login to view links]
    EE4210, EE4550, EC48F0, EC4F00 Were the only things I found but still did not fix the rsod.

Also EE5090 and EE50F0 Seem to be reversed but I dont know if that wrong so I didnt change. Same goes for EC5090 and EC50FO

I pmd Susoft this and hopefully he can help. I see he has been posting lately. He must be tired of fixing other peoples headaches which I understand all to well.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    AWESOME! That is about all I can say! Thank you SOO much for this!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This doesn't seem to be useful to noobs. Maybe you should add a little more detail on how to do this such as; how to actually install the NORSOD.PUP or How to Install the rsodfix.gnpdrm.pkg package, and run it from XMB (REDACTED)!

Would take people about 3hrs just to figure these things out especially if they're noobs such as thyself. Just saying.

Its safe use this method to fix the red screen?

To install the NORSOD patched PUP is using the recovery menu option 6 (update)?

Then install rsodfix.gnpdrm.pkg in menu xmb run the program afther that turn off ps3 and install a cfw using again the recovery menu right?

Best regards

Its safe use this method to fix the red screen?

To install the NORSOD patched PUP is using the recovery menu option 6 (update)?

Then install rsodfix.gnpdrm.pkg in menu xmb run the program afther that turn off ps3 and install a cfw using again the recovery menu right?

Best regards
    Last edited by jerupiga; 1 Week Ago at 07:34 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News