Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Question

Sponsored Links
    have anyone tried to remove the traces left behind by backup manager with this? i'm not pro with this stuff so i didn't wanna try anything, but the tool works very good.

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    And this in my JAP PS3:
    Code:
    setting/parental/dvdRegion   21843

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I enabled "Force 3D" and it actually worked. When I played a 3D enabled game the TV jumps out of sync and says "invalid format" so it does actually force 3D.

I also enabled a few debug options and the only one that worked was the internet browser one. But if you change it to devkit it reboots the ps3.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    in my 80gb fat eu the value is: 21317

21843 = US
    21317 = SE

It is witten in decimal. This are the same language settings that you find under "parental" setting on the ps3.

The next step will be when someone makes native PS3 registry editor so that you do not have to transfer it to PC

what's the story with the ps3 internal wifi password and hostname. does this mean we can hack the ps3 and use it as an AP?

and no i'm not talking about YOUR wifi password, take a look in the registry its like a 30 char long password...
    Last edited by BwE; 09-21-2010 at 12:35 PM

Chances are it is your password, just encrypted so that it can be in correct format to save to registry.

Well "hades" should know well if the BL-drive contains any registers related to regions.. Lets hope we get news from them concerning this issue to enable multi-regions

Lightbulb

i don't know much about the ps3 and how it works but just a suggestion/idea? what if all the things in the registry to do with dev were enabled and you installed a debug firmware?? maybe then all the functions would be 100% working?

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News