Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Sony has to sign anything that is intended to run on the ps3 so even if he made a game or some app, it would not just simply work. Swap magic works because the SM disc is seen as an authentic ps2 disc by the ps2/ps3, so for him to make a sm bluray disc he'd need to be able to print proper discs which he cant (just my noob guess).

I doubt we will see much soon but at least they have more to work with now.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Pop goes the weasel

The Key of this reference Tool is:
    the biggest feature is having the ability to capture output from the PS3 Hypervisor (LV1) and the PS3 Kernel (LV2)!
    if a dever could find a way around the LV1 than no signing will be needed and there for we could use HB without the Retail-Key and it WILL work.

Why? The hypervisior scans for the signing, No HV = No signing needed....

....and so On

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    very good news

i hope you will find what you are looking for.

Ah I remember these bad boys from when I was in the QA department at EA. Had one running NFS Carbon and another as a foot rest

this tool, if used right, could be incredibly informative. the ps3 has been secretive for too long. it's time to break the 3 years of silence!

0.85 eh? I remember the first "crash" that allowed me to swap with that firmware... and it didn't help me understand a thing back then, now it makes so much sense, and you all have TOOL+TEST, so sick!

Have Fun

Quote Originally Posted by hacked2123 View Post
    0.85 eh? I remember the first "crash" that allowed me to swap with that firmware...and it didn't help me understand a thing back then, now it makes so much sense, and you all have TOOL+TEST, so sick!

Have Fun
    i've never heard that fw since now _

Was it actually purchased for $10K?

Good job acquiring this beast CJPC! I hope that you can make dreams come true with it.

re

good luck with this hardware, maybe you could look at the pkg files with this and some how open them i dont know..

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News