Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 73



  1. #31
    Contributor jirachi155's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    17
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    CJ... all the world should congratulate you (apart from sony of course )
    i think that the all ps3 comunity would give you some money for what you did,do,and will do.

    so.. thanks a lot to you and the all devTeam, and now... HACK IT
    (hoping you don't fall into a justice trouble )

  2. #32
    Banned User raze88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    46
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Can you actually program on it? Like, making games?
    Or does it just display how the PS3 is working through the code if you feed it with data?

    Anyway, godspeed you guys!

  3. #33
    Contributor jirachi155's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    17
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by raze88 View Post
    Can you actually program on it? Like, making games?
    Or does it just display how the PS3 is working through the code if you feed it with data?

    Anyway, godspeed you guys!
    as the boss said... he could program or make new game if he wants, bu he DOESN'T want.. 'cause this is not the goal.
    so he only works to "break" the protections of the ps3

  4. #34
    Contributor Shrink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    145
    Quote Originally Posted by jirachi155 View Post
    as the boss said... he could program or make new game if he wants, bu he DOESN'T want.. 'cause this is not the goal.
    so he only works to "break" the protections of the ps3
    Why not programming a "game" that loads a specific (unprotected?) "savegame" from external source (HDD)? You think that's possible?

    I think the only 2 problems would be:
    1. making external "savegame" (aka copy of a game) inbound
    2. loading an unprotected savegame (no encryption)

    Anyways there are so many other modules that may be exploited. Like In-Game-Music from harddrive and so on.
    I hope this may finally lead somewhere.
    Last edited by Shrink; 09-03-2009 at 10:58 AM

  5. #35
    Contributor jirachi155's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrink View Post
    Why not programming a "game" that loads a specific (unprotected?) "savegame" from external source (HDD)? You think that's possible?

    I think the only 2 problems would be:
    1. making external "savegame" (aka copy of a game) inbound
    2. loading an unprotected savegame (no encryption)

    Anyways there are so many other modules that may be exploited. Like In-Game-Music from harddrive and so on.
    I hope this may finally lead somewhere.
    now we have more important problems..
    anyway CJ isn't a game maker so he can't create game... he could if he would like, but now he want just create a customfw for ps3

  6. #36
    Banned User raze88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    46
    I'm pissing my pants in anticipation!

  7. #37
    Contributor internetfloozy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    87
    I think outside of learning about how the PS3 works it would be awesome to put those "hackers" in there place when they release "tiff exploits" and whatever other junk they turn up.

    Having this tool can quickly kill all rumors and assumptions when these soon to be irrelevant posts come up in the forum. You just grab the picture... load it on the test, see what spits out and tell them... doesn't work, here is proof why it never will and im still awesome... heh

    good luck.

  8. #38
    Contributor Rehab420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6
    with a toy like this and CJ behind the wheel everyone else trying to find an exploit needs to save them the headache it's just a matter of time now good luck

  9. #39
    Contributor twitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    77
    In the words of Monty Burns.... EXCELLENT!!!

  10. #40
    Contributor shalina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    36
    would be great if there'll be homebrew on ps3 soon ... but if you can create games with this TOOL wouldn't it be possible to create a "swap magic bluray" running on ps3?

 
Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News