Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Exactly how are you planning on obtaining a fix for a game with a PUP packer/unpacker tool?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I hope you could tell me that as well, but unfortunately I've been said that it is not possible. Sorry

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb

Sponsored Links
    instead of a pup unpacker how about a eboot.bin npdrm unpacker -_- we already have to many pup unpackers gui's and cygwin isnot any harder. the only thing i see in this is you redoing what is already done and worthless now.

For that try my tool Maelstrom: [Register or Login to view links]

And mate, read carefully, i'm only updating my PUP Unpacker and Decrypter without using Cygwin, there are a lot of people who don't know how to use it, only for that, if you know how to unpack a PUP file in Cygwin is good, but other people doesn't know how to

Regards

PUAD GUI v1.1 - PS3 PUP Unpacker, Repacker and Decrypter Out

Following up on his initial release, today PlayStation 3 developer nathanr3269 (aka Nathan_r32_69) has updated his PS3 Unpacker, Repacker and Decrypter PUAD GUI to version 1.1 with the changes below.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

To quote: After some weeks of hard work I finally finished the new PUAD GUI, aka PUP Unpacker and Decrypter. Works without Cygwin, directly from Windows, if anyone see any issue please tell me.

Pictures are created by J-Martin and is tested by largand79, thanks to both, and thanks to Dantezteam for test version 1.1. I will rest a bit before continuing with Spoofer Tools GUI.

Features
    • Unpacks PUP file
    • Decrypts/Unpacks CORE_OS
    • Decrypts/Unpacks Dev_flash
    • Decrypts SELF files of CORE_OS
    • Decrypts SELF files of Dev_flash
    • Unpacks RCO file contents
    • Decrypts index.dat

Version 1.1
    • Added Repacker option
    • Added UPL.xml.pkg decryption
    • Added ps3swu.self decryption
    • Improved code

PUAD GUI v1.1 - PS3 PUP Unpacker, Repacker and Decrypter Out

More PlayStation 3 News...

Doesn't work for me. I tried the last version and this version and neither will extract any PUPs. Nothing but errors. And this last version is missing a lot of files the previous one has.

work for me, BUT after klik START, wait a few minute, i got an POPUP menu an error using PUAD Installer x84 WITHOUT ANTIVIRUS

"an error has occured while decryting selfs of core_os, aborting.."
    "an error has occured while decryting selfs of Dev_Flash, aborting.."

also with ANTIVIRUS was ON DETECTED backdoor-FACW!4D6CB5B60E4F (TROJAN) INSIDE PUAD_Gui.EXE detected a virus TROJAN by norton 2012 also detected by mcafee 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by StanSmith View Post
    Doesn't work for me. I tried the last version and this version and neither will extract any PUPs. Nothing but errors. And this last version is missing a lot of files the previous one has.
    What files program asks you? 6 files are embedded, please tell me

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by kalberto View Post
    work for me, BUT after klik START, wait a few minute, i got an POPUP menu an error using PUAD Installer x84 WITHOUT ANTIVIRUS

"an error has occured while decryting selfs of core_os, aborting.."
    "an error has occured while decryting selfs of Dev_Flash, aborting.."

also with ANTIVIRUS was ON DETECTED backdoor-FACW!4D6CB5B60E4F (TROJAN) INSIDE PUAD_Gui.EXE detected a virus TROJAN by norton 2012 also detected by mcafee 2012.
    Are you trying to decrypt SELF files of 3.60? PUAD GUI doesn't have virus, it may cause by one program i've cracked to embedded files, that program shows me virus, but its a false positive.

Regards

Hey Nathan I don't want to bother you.

Did you managed to recompile the modified *.rb we told about 2 weeks or so?

Thank you soo much for your work
    Cheers
    Blade

Sorry mate i don't remember... can you tell me all again?

Regards

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News