Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
    You fixed that fast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hi Nat, what are the advantages of installing this on cfw 3.55 kmeaw apart from an accidental upgrade to ofw?

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    For those who want to spoof 4.10 with this, the Image Version for 4.10 is "54953"

Quote Originally Posted by ps3hen View Post
    For those who want to spoof 4.10 with this, the Image Version for 4.10 is "54953"
    I've tried to use this but i keep getting the error, "Unable to find PS3UPDAT.PUP"

Or when i try use the keys.exe it says it cant find the .ps3 folder even though i have it in the bin folder... Please can you or the OP help? Or even better can anyone provide me with a link for a 4.10 spoofed cfw? preferable kmeaw thnx guys.

Banned User
    I've never used it, never had to. I just know how the info was found and gave the info for 4.10.

nice bro

Not works for me. With Spoofer v4.1 ([Register or Login to view links])

When i put ./spoofer_pup_repack.exe 04.1100 99999

Unable to find pkg.exe file in [/bin]

If only I wasn't such a nub with how Cygwin works, I swear I've never gotten it to work lol.

I will take a look for that errors and see what happens.

Do you have PS3UPDAT.PUP file in same directory with the exe? Make sure .ps3 folder is inside bin foder inside "Spoofer"

Extract Spoofer folder completely and try again, i tried the program and runs perfect...

Regards

PD: I'm finishing a PKG that will spoof to 9.99 auto if you want prefer this
    Last edited by nathanr3269; 02-16-2012 at 04:58 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

PS3 Spoofer Enabler / Disabler 9.99 for Custom Firmware Arrives

With the recent release of PS3 Firmware Update 4.11 comes PS3 Spoofer Enabler / Disabler 9.99 for PlayStation 3 Custom Firmware users, which currently supports Hermes, Kmeaw, Rebug and JFW CFW.

Spoofer Enabler / Disabler - This PKG spoofs files of your dev_flash (9.99), this is an example of the new Spoofer v5 incoming. Install ONLY PKG file of your CFW. I tried Spoofer 4 and works perfectly, make sure you have all correctly, Spoofer folder of RAR must be in this directory:

x:\cygwin\home\XXXXX\Spoofer (XXXX is your home folder name and "x" is your drive)

It doesn't show anything on your screen, if spoof is completed successfully, your PS3 will reboot and with version 9.99.

Well, here is various PKG for some CFW, it will spoof automatically your version to 9.99 and build number to 99999, install ONLY for your CFW. FULL = Spoofer Enabler and Spoofer Disabler included. Downloads:

PS3 Spoofer Enabler / Disabler [9.99] [HERMES]

PS3 Spoofer Enabler / Disabler [9.99] [KMEAW]

PS3 Spoofer Enabler / Disabler [9.99] [Rebug 3.55.2]

PS3 Spoofer Enabler / Disabler [9.99] [JFW]

I will upgrade with menu for select if you want to enable spoof or disable it, just give me a little more time, maybe today is complete or tomorrow

As always if you see anything wrong tell me. Really thanks to ashmodeo for testing

Regards

- Evilnat -

PS: More updates are now available HERE for those following.

PS3 Spoofer Enabler / Disabler 9.99 for Custom Firmware Arrives

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

ICON0.PNG  
    Last edited by nathanr3269; 02-16-2012 at 06:50 PM

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News