Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

This tools is for pkg/spkg PUP files, to make working a homebrew PKG on 4.XX you must do some things:
    • Sign EBOOT.ELF in NPDRM with 3.56 NPDRM key
    • Pack your homebrew in a pkg
    • Sign that PKG with finalize_package
    • Install it in your PS3

If you want i can do it for you, simply send me your files and i'll pack and sign them

Regards

hi nathan, i am a bit of a noob when it comes to trying to get my new cfw 3.55 rogero connected to the psn network and i have read so much stuff on here but i am still a little confused , someone recommended me this link and if you tell me what files i need to send you to package for me then i'll try and give it a go with this tutorial.

hope you can help ... thx my main objective btw is to log on to psn and download my locked saves from the cloud to my cfw ps3 and i just learnt how to ftp them to my laptop then use xploder to be able to use them

PS3 PUP's Syscon Changer v1.0 by Evilnat is Now Available

Following up on his PSN / SEN Enabler and Disabler v4.31, PlayStation 3 homebrew developer Nathan_r32_69 (aka nathanr3269) has released a PS3 PUP's Syscon Changer v1.0 followed by v1.1 and v1.2 for those interested with details below.

Download: PS3 PUP's Syscon Changer v1.0 / PS3 PUP's Syscon Changer v1.1 (x86) / PS3 PUP's Syscon Changer v1.1 (x64) / PS3 PUP's Syscon Changer v1.2 (x86) / PS3 PUP's Syscon Changer v1.2 (x64)

To quote: Hi friends, i'm here again with a new tool to make it easy another task, this time to change PUP's syscon, for for example, install a lower PUP on higher firmware, like Downgrader PUPs does

USE IT WITH CAUTION - ONLY FOR CFW FOR NOW

Its to easy to use, only chose your PUP file, select syscon version and click on "Start", if all goes fine you will have a new file named "NEW-PS3UPDAT.PUP"

Hope you will find this tool useful and contact me if you see any issue, meanwhile i'll back to finish SEN Enabler v5.0 and other research

Finally, from Cyberskunk: Basicly this changes the firmware version in the info0 of the CORE_OS_PACKAGE.pkg so the PS3 thinks you are installing a higher CoreOS.. Same way the '999' Downgrader works.. And NO.. It will never downgrade 3.56+ OFW.. Ever!!

To do do this you would need to exploit the OFW and try to stop it from checking the spkg_hdr.1 files or return success (if you had an exploit like this you could do a hell of a lot more than just installing firmware)

OR Some disgruntled employee at Sony would need to leak the private key for spkg_hdr.1 files. This private key can no longer be calc'd and it is not, never has been nor will ever be in the firmware. Sorry to burst any bubbles of people thinking it will happen sometime soon..

v1.1 Changelog:
    • New version v1.1 released: PUP file must be where you unpack the program
    • Fixed some issues while unpackin Core_OS and creating spkg files, must work fine now

v1.2 Changelog:
    • Improved code
    • Fixed all previous bugs
    • Added executable to install the variable of the keys

Regards

PS3 PUP's Syscon Changer v1.0 by Evilnat is Now Available

More PlayStation 3 News...

So we are really close to a downgrader or not?

It would be nice to install CFW on my OFW PS3 so I can copy a few things over like all my paid for PSN titles that Sony have now banned my account so I only have 1 way of using them, FTP via CFW.

this would allow us to install 3.15 firmware on a PHAT PS3 runningg 3.55 Kmeaw to use the legit option Other OS

hi, i'm running a phat ps3, cechlo1 with the latest OFW. and i have RSoD. i was wondering what i can do to fix this, nothing seems to work. if it'll help any i have a ti 84 plus. but the only thing i can do is get to the recover menu/safe mode if those are the same things.

Help, my ps fat unable to reconize the pup data in recovery mode. i've try on diferent flash drive in fat32 but it says currupt data.

hey nathan, this is personally my first post ever here! ^_^ and and i can't help but notice there are no working mediafire links soooo i signed up. just to inform, you if you already didn't know that...

and that 4shared link that is up gave me the cygwyn1.dll error somebody else mention which i fixed of course but, would just like to point out i don't want to have to torrent a registry cleaner before i can use a spoofer... other than that your great for becoming Senior Member! ^^

it's gone... again, HEY NATHAN!! could you plz upload to 4shared this time it seems to be getting taken off everytime you upload to mediafire! just a heads up!

PSN / SEN Enabler and Disabler v4.40 v5 Arrives for PS3 CFW Users

Following up on PS3 Firmware Update 4.40 and his previous release, today PlayStation 3 developer Nathan_r32_69 (aka nathanr3269) has updated his PSN / SEN Enabler & Disabler to version 4.40 v5 allowing online access for PS3 CFW users with the changes below.

Download: SEN Enabler & Disabler v5.0 4.40 for PS3 CFWs 3.55 / SEN Enabler & Disabler v5.0 4.40 for PS3 CFWs 3.55 (Mirror) / SEN Enabler & Disabler v5.0 4.40 PS3 CFWs 3.56 / SEN Enabler & Disabler v5.0 4.40 PS3 CFWs 3.56 (Mirror)

To quote, roughly translated: You must have a valid ConsoleID connected if you are banned. The program has the option to change the ID, Use it only if you have permission to use an ID, otherwise I am not responsible for any damage. Install only that you have CFW PKG INSTALLED.

Only one version unlike his little brother Enabler & Disabler Spoofer, with GUI Displays a menu screen for comfort, allowing a few choices available.

Features
    • Added menu
    • Added languages ​​English / Spanish
    • Added compatibility with ReactPSN (less for JFW)
    • Added patch faster
    • Enable / disable access to SEN
    • Enable / disable the flash write
    • Turns off the PS3 system
    • Allows PS3 reboot
    • Delete history files
    • Allows patching ConsoleID
    • Allows patching the PSID
    • Enables the MAC patch
    • Allows patching targetID
    • Allows data from a USB patch
    • Lets see the PS3 system
    • A single PKG for 3.55 and 3.56 CFW

Controls
    • [SQUARE] - Enable / disable access to SEN
    • [X's] - Change language between English and Spanish
    • [TRIANGLE] - Enable / disable the flash write
    • [CIRCLE] - Exits the program
    • [R1] - Change the MAC
    • [R2] - Deletes history files
    • [R3] - patched ConsoleID and PSID from USB (txt files Required)
    • [L1] - Patch the PSID
    • [L2] - Displays PS3
    • [L3] - patched to targetID
    • [START] - Turn off the PS3 system
    • [SELECT] - Restart your PS3

Advanced Option Hidden

This option is to load the program with the R2 button pressed, what it does is patch the ConsoleID, PSID, MAC and deletes temporary files, so that the first three work properly you will have to have a USB ConsoleID.txt files, PSID. mac.txt txt and if not fail and start the program menu, if all goes well it will beep and return to XMB

Instructions for R3 Button Option

This option patched the ConsoleID, PSID and MAC directly from a USB device connected to the console. You must have at least one file in the root PATCH a USB, these files are:
    • ConsoleID.txt
    • PSID.txt
    • Mac.txt

The default content of the same is as follows:
    • ConsoleID.txt
    Code:
     # #
     # SEN Enabler patch file #
     # #

ConsoleID: 00000001008500020123456789ABCDEF

* Only cambiad what is red without moving PLACE
    PSID.txt
    Code:
     # #
     # #

PSID: 11112222333344445555666677778888

Mac.txt
    Code:
     # #
     # #

MAC: 00 B0DEADCAFE0B 00

Important info: If you install the fix fails to connect Try the following:
    • Restore Default Settings
    • Database rebuild
    • Restore file system

TB: It is important to update the dongle on 2.51, not 2.70, in the latter does not work.

PSN / SEN Enabler and Disabler v4.40 v5 Arrives for PS3 CFW Users

More PlayStation 3 News...

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast