Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I added the new links revision to the main article now as well and +Rep for the update nathanr3269!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanr3269 View Post
    Try Restore File System
    Tried. Didn't work at all.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    So I tried to go online w/ black ops w/ this 2 days ago to play online and it worked...now it says "the servers are unavailable at this time"? I'm on rebug and I have the zombikillah patch w/ all the xtra zombies maps and everything correctly activated an all... any ideas??

strange.. my multiman wont work when using psn/sen enabler it says error unsupported firmware.. maybe because my dongle is 2.7?

i'm using that version + reactpsn since i use reactpsn..

Quote Originally Posted by nathanr3269 View Post
    ReactPSN PKG is if you are using ReactPSN, if not use the normal PKG
    i've just created my online ID and now syncing my trophy

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by rezarhb View Post
    strange.. my multiman wont work when using psn/sen enabler it says error unsupported firmware.. maybe because my dongle is 2.7?

i'm using that version + reactpsn since i use reactpsn..
    just downgrade your dongle to 2.51 and you could access MM without any error

whats the point of going online where i can't play games that asked me to update it to newer version which may result of updating my software system to 4+ i managed to sign in to psn and sync my trophy, i'm running v2 cfw and dongle ver is 2.51.. any help please ??
    Last edited by MiNDTH3G4P; 11-04-2012 at 08:09 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Netflix with new PSN/SEN hacks (some progress)

So I spent this weekend trying to get nextflix working, ended up finding both the 1.00 and 2.00 version floating around (Man it was a pain to find). After playing around I finally got Netflix somewhat working with v 2.00 (CFW v2 dongle 2.51 +PSN / SEN Enabler and Disabler).

Netflix loads up , gets pass the psn signin screen (I had to edit the Param.sfo file to read as v 2.10) and when I thought it was going to work it kicks me out to the dashboard, no error nothing. So I was wondering if anyone had any success with getting Nextflix working with the new PSN/SEN enablers.

PS. I tried to update to v2.10 but I kept getting the 80010017 error, which looks like to be because v2.10 is using 3.60+ keys?

Thanks

Hallo nathanr3269 among others ^_^

I am a User on 3.41 CFW Hermes and I was wondering about the Spoof that you made PS3 Spoofer Enabler & Disabler [9.99] [HERMES] the link seems to be down

Does anyone have a working link and has someone gotten it to work properly? (Just wondering because someone wrote in the comment section that it didn't go well, and does anyone know what the /B stands for?)

Thanks in Advance

Best regards/Pretorion

Edit: /B Beta perhaps?, just crossed my mind that Hermes called his version Beta, if not please correct me
    Last edited by Pretorion; 11-05-2012 at 01:29 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Banned User
    why dont you just install rogero 4.30 v1.09 or rebug 4.25v1REX. then you can just use netflix/psn etc. without Sen enabler. why you still running outdated no longer supported dongle garbage ?

save yourself countless hours of pain and torture on something you might never get working, and just update to newer cfw.

Thanks for your response but If I wanted to upgrade I would have done so already, this post was cleary to see if anyone was working on this or if there was a fix already.. this is even for people that choose to stay on 3.55 with spoofers for whatever reason they seem fit. So thanks for your input but if you are going to rant its not needed.. thanks

Banned User
    appologies for rattling your cage, and good luck in your quest.

Sponsored Links

Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News