Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 237



  1. #151
    Junior Member sambo71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    21
    is it safe to download the ps home info ? i don't wanna brick or lose my CFW

  2. #152
    Junior Member leftpimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    23
    I just ran this and I show myself online however I can do everything except access playstation home i get error 80010017. Is there anyway to access playstation home using SEN enabler 4.31? I am using PShome version 1.66 bty. Thank you for the help and support

  3. #153
    Senior Member StanSmith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    639
    I believe that error is the wrong signed error. Meaning if your on 3.55 cfw then the eboot is on a higher firmware. Run it through TrueAncestor to re-encode it for 3.55 and maybe that will work.

  4. #154
    Junior Member leftpimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    23
    I didn't know that pshome had to ability to be on any type of CFW change. Thank you I will do that now

    Are there ps home links for download so I can run it through that program?
    Last edited by leftpimp; 11-02-2012 at 01:48 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  5. #155

  6. #156
    Forum Moderator PS3 News's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    26,857
    I have added them to the main article now as well and +Rep nathanr3269 for the update!

  7. #157
    Contributor MiNDTH3G4P's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    14
    hey guys i really want to try it for once this time i'm running dongle cfw and i know i have to downgrade my dongle but do i have to install reactpsn as well or what exactly reactpsn do or needed for ?

  8. #158
    Contributor saikmsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    19
    i am running on cfw 3.41 dongle too and would like to access psn, i haven't been able to get online since i've started using the dongle !

  9. #159
    Junior Member DarkLordMalik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    45
    Guys, i was synching my trophies to my account for the first time and i experienced a power loss right in the start. Now i can't see all my trophies in the XMB even though i can see their folders through Multiman or FTP. How do i recover them back to XMB so that i can sync them online? I tried using restore default settings and rebuild database option in Recovery menu but no luck

  10. #160
    Senior Member nathanr3269's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by MiNDTH3G4P View Post
    hey guys i really want to try it for once this time i'm running dongle cfw and i know i have to downgrade my dongle but do i have to install reactpsn as well or what exactly reactpsn do or needed for ?
    ReactPSN PKG is if you are using ReactPSN, if not use the normal PKG

    Quote Originally Posted by saikmsm View Post
    i am running on cfw 3.41 dongle too and would like to access psn, i haven't been able to get online since i've started using the dongle !
    On 3.41 SEN Enabler doesn't work, Sony implemented passphrases in 3.55, you need to update your firmware to 3.55 for try it

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordMalik View Post
    Guys, i was synching my trophies to my account for the first time and i experienced a power loss right in the start. Now i can't see all my trophies in the XMB even though i can see their folders through Multiman or FTP. How do i recover them back to XMB so that i can sync them online? I tried using restore default settings and rebuild database option in Recovery menu but no luck
    Try Restore File System

    New links revision:

    Regards

 


 
Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast