Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    oh so spoofer is just for us to able to play online and use PSN using a JB ps3 then, thanks a ton for replying friend, for makin it clear.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Superb!! Thank you so much for your time and effort!!

Downloading some Demo's and DLC right now!!

Sponsored Links

ACR online with latest SEN Enabler

Sponsored Links
    Hi. I've just installed the SEN Enabler, and it works well. But I've tried to go online in Assassins Creed Revelations and I get back to the XMB.

I applied the 1.04 EBOOT PATCH released by N0DRM and when going to multiplayer I select "Try online Pass for 3 days" but after that I get kicked to the XMB.

HELP plz!
    Last edited by Hernaner28; 10-20-2012 at 04:05 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanr3269 View Post
    If you have CFW 3.55 install ONLY PKG for that CFW (Kmeaw, Waninkoko, etc...), if you install Hermes probably you will have RSOD (Red Screen of Death), for fix it install again your CFW from Recovery, NEVER in Factory Service Mode.
    I have Rogero v3.7 spoofed to 4.25 but latest is 4.30 i cant access to PSN, Which spoofer for 9.99 or use on my console with Rogero 3.7 CFW ?

these have been removed from media fire, anyone got a copy of kmeaw 4.21 + react psn i could use?

SEN Enabler & Disabler v2 [4.25] is out: http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...ps3-cfw-users/

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Daveyshamble501 View Post
    these have been removed from media fire, anyone got a copy of kmeaw 4.21 + react psn i could use?
    I have mirrored that file here for ya now in case you don't want the 4.25: [Register or Login to view links]

Please! Help!! I can't unspoof my console, I follow the gui, first yes, then no, and finally yes. Then supposedly it's done. The console is rebooted, but when i go to system info. the version remains in 9.99.

Also all the links for spoofer tools v5.0 are death. So i can't even try some solution whit that tool.

I am in Kmeaw 3.55

PSN / SEN Enabler and Disabler v4.31 Arrives for PS3 CFW Users

Following up on his previous release, today PlayStation 3 developer Nathan_r32_69 (aka nathanr3269) has updated his PSN / SEN Enabler & Disabler to version 4.31 allowing PSN / SEN Access for PS3 CFW users with the changes outlined below.

To quote: Following up on my SEN Enabler & Disabler [4.25], I upgraded them to 4.31, is mandatory 4.30 for log in SEN. Thanks to keliuss for ICON0.PNG. It also includes a GUI for enabling PSN / SEN so if something is wrong it will restore your PS3 files preventing a RSOD on the PlayStation 3 console.

Features
    • Enables SEN access
    • Copies automatically original certs

SEN Enabler & Disabler [4.31]

This enables (4.31) or disable SEN access for your CFW, simply install *ONLY THE PKG FOR YOUR CFW* (CFW Kmeaw = PKG for Kmeaw) and run it in XMB, you will see the menu, first if you wish to continue choose "Yes" or if you wish exit to XMB choose "No".

If you continue program will ask you if you want enable fix, and for disable in this screen choose "No" and you will be able to disable fix. At the moment of enabling fix, it will create a backup of your dev_flash files to restore and prevent RSOD.

Questions/Answers

Q: Is this tool safe?
    A: Yes. it is, this have a restore process if something goes wrong for prevent RSOD

Q: Do i need copy original cert?
    A: No, SEN Enabler and Disabler does it for you

Q: It works with all CFW?
    A: Nop, only with CFW 3.55 and 3.56 (PKG precompiled and fixed)

Q: It works on OFW?
    A: Nop, only for CFW

Q: I have RSOD/Black Screen, how can i solve it?
    A: Reinstall your CFW in Recovery Mode

Q: Fix is already complete but i have an error while log in SEN
    A: Go to Recovery Mode and choose Restore Default Settings, Rebuild Database and Restore File System. In some cases you need to change your login password

Q: It works with DRM dongles?
    A: Yes, but you need to have dongle update 2.51 and not 2.70

Q: I have CFW Rebug but when PS3 starts shows Black Screen
    A: Make sure you donīt have any spoof and Rebug Mode in Normal before installing, to fix Reinstall CFW from Recovery Menu

Downloads

New links revision:

New links revision #2:

As always, if you see something wrong, please tell me. Hope this helps someone.

Thanks to itskamel for enabling SEN access in 4.25. Thanks to Zarcha - Feisy2201 - Ashmodeo - Largand79 - Coronator83 - Styker - Mydianey - juanchuloperron

Regards

PSN / SEN Enabler and Disabler v4.31 Arrives for PS3 CFW Users

More PlayStation 3 News...

thanks you all very muchly!!

Sponsored Links

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News