Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Lightbulb

Here are a few from my own HDD archive that may be what you are seeking... they are posted somewhere here but too lazy at the moment to find the thread haha.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hey my "love" You know anything about spoofing dex? last time i lost everything with sgk 4.25 on DEX...

Cheers
    Blade

i install the spoofer then i went to install a new OFW 3.55 then i got 3.70 FW and now i'm stuck i can't go back and i'm 100% sure the OFW is 3.55 and it is spoofed to 3.70 and can't install anything !!! what should i do ? is there any CFW to fix this ?

I think you can install Rogero CFW via Recovery-Mode...

PSN / SEN Enabler & Disabler v4.25 Arrives for PS3 CFW Users

Following up on his previous release, today PlayStation 3 developer Nathan_r32_69 (aka nathanr3269) has updated his PSN / SEN Enabler & Disabler to version 4.25 allowing PSN / SEN Access for PS3 CFW users with the changes outlined below.

To quote: I upgraded them to 4.25, is mandatory for log in SEN. It also includes a GUI for enabling PSN / SEN so if something is wrong it will restore your PS3 files preventing a RSOD on the PlayStation 3 console.

ALLOW SEN ACCESS - INSTALL ONLY PKG FOR YOUR CFW- MAKE A CLEAN INSTALL WITHOUT ANY ENABLER ENABLED FOR AVOID SEMI-BRICKS - STORE IS UNDER MAINTENANCE

SEN Enabler & Disabler [4.25]

This enables (4.25) or disable SEN access for your CFW, simply install *ONLY THE PKG FOR YOUR CFW* (CFW Kmeaw = PKG for Kmeaw) and run it in XMB, you will see the menu, first if you wish to continue choose "Yes" or if you wish exit to XMB choose "No".

If you continue program will ask you if you want enable fix, and for disable in this screen choose "No" and you will be able to disable fix. At the moment of enabling fix, it will create a backup of your dev_flash files to restore and prevent RSOD

Questions/Answers

Q: Is this tool safe?
    A: Yes. it is, this have a restore process if something goes wrong for prevent RSOD

Q: Do i need copy original cert?
    A: No, SEN Enabler and Disabler does it for you

Q: It works with all CFW?
    A: Nop, only with CFW 3.55 and 3.56 (PKG precompiled and fixed)

Q: It works on OFW?
    A: Nop, only for CFW

Q: I have RSOD/Black Screen, how can i solve it?
    A: Reinstall your CFW in Recovery Mode

Q: Fix is already complete but i have an error while log in SEN
    A: Go to Recovery Mode and choose Restore Default Settings, Rebuild Database and Restore File System. In some cases you need to change your login password

Q: It works with DRM dongles?
    A: Yes, but you need to have dongle update 2.51 and not 2.70

Q: I have CFW Rebug but when PS3 starts shows Black Screen
    A: Make sure you don't have any spoof and Rebug Mode in Normal before installing, to fix Reinstall CFW from Recovery Menu

Downloads

As always, if you see something wrong, please tell me.

Hope this helps someone.

Thanks to itskamel for enabling SEN access
    Thanks to Zarcha - Feisy2201 - Ashmodeo - Largand79 - Coronator83 - Styker - Mydianey - juanchuloperron

Regards

PSN / SEN Enabler & Disabler v4.25 Arrives for PS3 CFW Users

More PlayStation 3 News...

SEN Enabler 4.25 works nice for dongle fw 2.51. checked today. een playing online for 5 hours. It did not cause any problem
    Last edited by PS3GAMER20111; 10-16-2012 at 03:44 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Verified it worked like a charm on CFW 3.55 Kmeaw+ReactPSN. Been able to play online in MW3. The only thing is I tried to download free dlc of MW3 from PSNStore, I can put it to cart, but cannot download (some error code).

Also I tried to get to download free dlc in Soul Calibur 5, can download in PSN store, seems to be installed (But couldn't find where it install to), but error when trying to get it in the character customize screen. Is that normal? (i.e. will I be able to download free dlc in PSN store and install correctly)?

works for me too on rebug. don't know what to use it for. i only use my psn console nowadays anyways. great work!!

hello guys.. i'm new here and i just bump into this spoofer thingy while i'm searchin for newest PS3 games, i found some site with tons of PS3 latest games with 3.55 FIX but it said Tested and working on Kmeaw 3.55 with Last Multiman, With BD Disc, With Spoofer Enabler-Disabler 9.99!!!

so just a newbie question do i need to install the so called spoofer enabler disabler 9.99 to play the games that i download there? i really dont know what the spoofer does anyways.. is the spoofer just lets you play online? uhh i really don't care playin online i just want to know if for me to able to play those new games with 3.55 fix do i need this spoofer or not? pls help. thanks

To answer your question in short, no, you don't need this for playing cracked games. They are all patched to be work under 3.55 Kmeaw (some 3.41)... The only thing you need to patch if you don't care about online, is the PARAM.SFO... that you need to adjust from the original higher fw requirement (e.g. 4.25) to 3.55, so that the ps3 won't complain when playing the game (asking you for "update")...

All kind of version spoofer is to make PSN work. So you can play games online, update your trophy, be on PSN store, etc. (but some game still don't work 100% even with spoofer) and it seems to me that even you can spoof your version so that you can log into PSN, it doesn't guarantee you get the same online experience.

A lot of DLC will download, but fail to activate, or some won't even be able to download (especially if DLC purchase stores is built into the game). Also, when Sony update 1 version, the spoofer stop working and you will need to wait for next spoofer update. I heard the 9.99 also is a bad idea, but I never tried that.

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast