Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Sponsored Links

Unhappy

Sponsored Links
    What does Crysis 2 have to do with PS3Proxi and why are you posting in the thread when the app no longer functions? It's so annoying to see these proxy threads constantly bumped when none of them work.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by djhazardous View Post
    ...and why are you posting in the thread when the app no longer functions? It's so annoying to see these proxy threads constantly bumped when none of them work.
    Worked fine here last time i tried it.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by PSPSwampy View Post
    Worked fine here last time i tried it.
    When was the last time you were able to login into PSN without firmware 3.21? If it still works now, a lot of PS3 owners will be very interested how you are able to get around updating to firmware 3.21 and still able to login to PSN.

It will be very helpful if you can provide detail steps how to do it.

If there is a way on psn without updating I would really like to know how to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex3D View Post
    When was the last time you were able to login into PSN without firmware 3.21? If it still works now, a lot of PS3 owners will be very interested how you are able to get around updating to firmware 3.21 and still able to login to PSN.

It will be very helpful if you can provide detail steps how to do it.
    Ok so last time i tried was before my XP pc died, seems that v1.1r3 of this doesn't work properly (value must not be null errors) on Windows 7 (my current os) so i can't either proove it works or disproove this.

Given that i've not tried for a while, i might have jumped the gun with my previous statement! Although i could have sworn i'd tried it when 3.21 came out.

Can anyone else confirm this as working? (don't bother posting if it doesn't work)

I'll try a few more things on my win7 pc to see if i can get it to work, but I'm worried that you might be right!

PSPSwampy.

Quote Originally Posted by PSPSwampy View Post
    Ok so last time i tried was before my XP pc died, seems that v1.1r3 of this doesn't work properly (value must not be null errors) on Windows 7 (my current os) so i can't either proove it works or disproove this.

Given that i've not tried for a while, i might have jumped the gun with my previous statement! Although i could have sworn i'd tried it when 3.21 came out.

Can anyone else confirm this as working? (don't bother posting if it doesn't work)

I'll try a few more things on my win7 pc to see if i can get it to work, but I'm worried that you might be right!

PSPSwampy.
    It stopped working 2 weeks after 3.21. came out = sony blocking proxy

Quote Originally Posted by BucN View Post
    It stopped working 2 weeks after 3.21. came out = sony blocking proxy
    Yeah shortly after i posted the above, i revisited PS3NEWS's post about proxy's and saw that he'd updated it with that info.
    I guess that explains why i thought it WAS working - because it was (for about a week or two!)

Not been on-line for a while and doesn't look like I will be anytime soon either now ;(

PSPSwampy.
    p.s. Sorry for any confusion caused

Quote Originally Posted by 280183 View Post
    without apache it is impossible?
    you will always need a http server. that's what a proxy is.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk.

Sponsored Links
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News