Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Is your next release gunna be like this "SmallLoader Configuratatator"...?

http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...tml#post317799

I try to use that app too, but still it not make me any PKG file..? Does this "SmallLoader Configuratatator" app also require the SDK to be installed..? It seems so simple to use but something I am missing I thinks..

what is the Runtime Installer from sereby suppose to do..?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    HI,

Did you read it carefully??

You need to install MSYS environnement and add make_package_npdrm.exe.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    yes i did both of that, and still no pkg file for me.

that why i ask if the SDK is required to be installed for that app to fully work..?

Then try this one and read the instructions carefully:

The PS3 PacKaGe GUI is used as graphical extension for the make_package_npdrm.exe of SONY's official PS3 SDK to let it look more user friendly. Perfect for people who want to make a first touch with their PSJailbreak stick @ PS3 development. The confidential SONY file mentioned above is NOT included.

http://www.ps3news.com/forums/downlo...o=file&id=4291

Greets Modmate

Friends, I tried everything here to create a more PKG I'm not getting, what can u be forgetting ... I'm using the latest version and it is giving this error here! ERROR: Something goes wrong was generated in PKG! Earlier version v0,5 and v0,6 was giving error Head unrecognized.

Since much Thank you all. I took the test as manager.pkg.

anyone know what this means? my package will not compile because of this.

register file failed: USRDIR/cdata/texture/efct.nut

Notice: raw data is NOT protected by DRM.
    please use NPDRM EDATA if you need to protect.
    seems it may have something to do with the size of the pkg, the above message is displayed when pkg reaches 2gb. Im sure its possible to create a pkg larger than 2gb because burnout paradise full game is 3.2gb
    Last edited by IndyColtsFan84; 10-08-2010 at 06:39 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Runtime Installer installs VB (VisuallBasic), .net frame, and so on on your computer. This are importend runtimes and libs.
    My app use some VB comands and for that you need VB installed. Just install the AiO from sereby.
    Earlier version v0,5 and v0,6 was giving error Head unrecognized
    You need MinGW,Msys,MsysDTK installed after that you need to set the environment for "path to c.\msys\1.0\bin" then the head command should work.
    ERROR: Something goes wrong was generated in PKG!
    This can also be even a pkg is successfull generated. I will fix this within the next hours.

Friend, this could be here [Register or Login to view links], I can install [Register or Login to view links].
    Quote Originally Posted by cfwprophet View Post
    You need MinGW,Msys,MsysDTK installed after that you need to set the environment for "path to c.\msys\1.0\bin" then the head command should work.
    The patch is OK
    Quote Originally Posted by cfwprophet View Post
    This can also be even a pkg is successfull generated. I will fix this within the next hours.
    As you exit the next I'll try here ... and post the result.

Yea but the AiO from sereby have all runtimes available on the net und you dont have to donwload and install 10 or 12 packs, you only download 1 installer and this one will install everything.If .net frame, Visuall Basic, Runtimes, hotfixes and so on.

I'm trying to get this to work, first off I'm a newb when it comes to the PS3 but I have a fat 60GB with FW 3.41

Could someone please direct me to the easiest way to do this?

I haven't done anything to it yet, and all the tuts I've found are mostly spam. Also does the logan5 tool still work for 3.41 users? What's the way to go now if I want to get online with my 3.41 PS3?

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News