Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

PS3 Package Enabler v0.1 Homebrew App is Released by Axtux

Sponsored Links
    Today French developer Axtux has released a PlayStation 3 homebrew application called PS3 Package Enabler v0.1 which allows users to enable and disable Install Package (PKG) Files.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

To quote, roughly translated: I just finished my application package Enabler allows to enable / disable the "Install package files" in OFW / CFW.

Basically, it was found to be less on the PSN but it is very useful.

You can still use it to clean up the Game category once your applications are installed.

PS3 Package Enabler v0.1 Homebrew App is Released by Axtux

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    does this mean I can used this to stop my little brother from reinstalling pkg files?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'd say yes, as long as he don't know how to use this application lol

Question

Would this allow me to install PKG files without jailbreaking first on 3.41 OFW?

if i update to 3.55 will this allow me to activate my bought content i haven't modded yet, since when my friend did their digital games where unactivated.

Nope - the only thing this app does is to add / remove the Install Package option in the Game section - NOTHING else.

Quote Originally Posted by Enjeru View Post
    Would this allow me to install PKG files without jailbreaking first on 3.41 OFW?
    I just tried this on OFW (3.41) - as soon as I click on any PKG in the 'Install PKG files' list, it will drop me to a 'Please connect controller to USB port and press the PS button' screen - I then need to quit from that.

So it won't let me actually install PKGs on OFW - which is exactly what I had hoped this piece of homebrew would allow me to do.
    Last edited by squarepusher2; 03-22-2011 at 09:36 AM

does it work on 3.60 ?

I've seen the source code and this program change also the "nas_plugin.sprx".

So it work only on 3.55. I hope someone can do a version that change only the "Install Package" folder (the xml file).

after I installed it I copied the patched nas_plugin.sprx over top the unpatched nas_plugin.sprx so technically it stays patched whether enabled or not.

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News