Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    ye, i know, but i want to try everything, if there is a bit of chance to work and get back my console to life. if not working? no probs, cannot be worse as now

Sponsored Links
    I believe this won't work for Waninkoko bricks as it has already been discovered that USB does not activate with a Waninkoko brick only the MS PRO Duo slot

got a MemoryStick card. copied the 2 files, same result. green - yellow - blinking red

made no difference same yellow red lights usb was never checked as it has led indicator on it.

60gb fat uk ps3 died while using bd remarying dongle usb

I even tried formatting internal (fat32) hdd and copying these 2 files to root. No different response. I hate Waninkoko !!!

a friend was even better have stayed at this, knew it from there and the best PS3 unlocks.

Nice one. A unbrick project is everytime a real great thing. I wish them the best.

gitbrew is gone... does anyone happen to have those files anymore, yes i searched.

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News