Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Smile

Sponsored Links
    I think I answered this in the news post comments, but no.. it is not necessary unless you wish to dump your own PS3 flash files. The PS3 flash file dumps linked above can be used in place of your own (in case you don't have an Infectus Mod) for examination purposes.. they will unpack with the application.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Oh thanks. You're great

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ok. Thank PS3News I've got thosedumps to test. Here's a report. - Proggy seem to work good in merging two parts together, but - at the file extraction part - there is error in parsing. It seems offsets of some files are miscalculated. so it produces only 3 or 4 files correcty started with SCE header. Others are chopped in the middle.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    why is it not creating the folder and dumping the files for me?

Quote Originally Posted by grimriper200020 View Post
    why is it not creating the folder and dumping the files for me?
    Scroll up and read, both myself and ggparallel covered why. If you read all three replies and still are having issues then you'll need provide more detailed information on what you're trying and what is happening, preferably with pics...

Quote Originally Posted by einzwei View Post
    Here's a report. - Proggy seem to work good in merging two parts together, but - at the file extraction part - there is error in parsing. It seems offsets of some files are miscalculated. so it produces only 3 or 4 files correcty started with SCE header. Others are chopped in the middle.
    Are you using the dump files released or you own? Several in the dev channel confirmed it extracts fine for them... perhaps list the files it works on for you, and those where it begins to mup the file headers so some of the devs involved can better assist you and/or update the app if needed. You can attach a list or use CODE tags here

nvm i got it.
    the problem is that it is placing the dump in my documents folder and not in the folder i executed it from

Quote Originally Posted by PS3News View Post
    Are you using the dump files released or you own? Several in the dev channel confirmed it extracts fine for them... perhaps list the files it works on for you, and those where it begins to mup the file
    ok, I used those dumps you supplied here.
    correct headers are:
    Code:
    82292   isoldr
    146228 lv1ldr
    113204 lv2ldr
    8         sdk_version
    others are skrewed

Are you doing A then B, or B then A?

I do B then A - like it's written in readme. and that produces such results. I also tried A then B (just in case) - but that combination doesn't work for me - i've got error message and no files got written.

So B, then A. And you are using the dumps that were released yesterday? Also, are you using windows, or linux?

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News