Today PlayStation 3 hacker SvenGDK
has released PS3 Multi Tools for Windows v2, which allows users to manage their PS3 games, download the latest PS3 CFW, sign packages, format HDDs to FAT32, copy games and more.
Download: http://126.96.36.199/multitools/PS3_Multi_Tools_for_Windows_v2.rar / http://svengdk.sv.funpic.de/PS3_Multi_Tools_for_Windows_v2.rar (Mirror)
To quote: What is PS3 Multi Tools for Windows?
"PS3 Multi Tools for Windows" is the new version of "Multi Tools for PS3".
With this tool you can:
- Manage your games
- NEW: Work faster with the new execution box (Execute commands like "copy" or "format")
- Easily copy games to other HDDs
- Format a HDD to FAT32 (over 32GB)
- Sign Package files (.pkg)
- Easy report bugs with the Reporter (Under settings)
- NEW: Download the newest Custom Firmwares like DualBoot CFW
- NEW: Get always the latest of your PS3 CFW Backup Manager like Multiman
- Easy select your HDD for games on the menu (NEW: If not found, you can enter it manually)
- New Design
- Improved copy speed
- Added a clock
- .Net Framework 4.0
More PlayStation 3 News