Just under a month ago stoker25
released a PS3 Registry xRegistry.sys File Editor
, and today he has followed up on the PlayStation 3 utility and http://psx-scene.com/forums/556525-post1.html PS3 Multi Tool version 0.2.
Download: PS3 Multi Tool v0.2
To quote: I decided that a registry editor wasn't enough, since I love to mess with file formats I thought I'd make a program that would (try to) open them all!
- PUP file viewer and extractor
- Registry (xRegistry.sys) editor
- SCE header viewer
- Homebrew unfself -- no need for SDK!
- anything else anybody wants to add!
Changelog: (Key: + = new, - = fixed, * = todo)
- + SCE header loading
- + UnFSELF (for decrypted SELFs only)
- * SELF decryption
- * Update PKG decryption
- * Reorganise SCEEditor form
- + Implemented xRegistry.sys Editor
- * new setting feature
- * change setting type
- + PUP loading
- + PUP extraction
- * PUP creation
- Registry - new setting feature
- Registry - change setting type
- PUPFile - PUP creation
- SCE - SELF decryption
- SCE - Update PKG decryption
- SCE - Reorganise SCEEditor form
- PDB file editor
- SFD system file editor
- FIX FORM RESIZING SO IT ACTUALLY WORKS
More PlayStation 3 News