Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

He said he's leaving the scene, so he'll be back in a week?

Quote Originally Posted by lindwurm View Post
    I hope per console key 0 can be found in this metldr well maybe a new cfw is on the way but i'm not against it,i'm just happy with my old cfw just playin a new game with mod eboot or package is enough.
    IIRC, it is stored inside metldr.

we don't have to forget what he did, if he's really the man behind this tool, we have to pay him some respect beside his "selfish" behavior

it will lead to much much more like 3.7x CFW if someone gets lv0 not just playing new games

if someone has the "balls" to release something, than it will for sure lead to a new way to use our ps3.

If we really find a way to unleash the ps3 i'm curious to see whats the next move of Sony...

Wow... Gotta give him respect... Even though he didn't intend to... a Good Step for DEVs

I've been seeing that Mathieulh has mentioned a bit recently

Oh the future looks bright once again for the PS3 scene

hopefully this will lead to a newer cfw to be released in which it allows the creativity of the scene to flourish even more

Rep to Mathieulh. I read this thread and i know i am most a reader than a poster but i completly understand Mathieulh when he said "Frack" the guy/guys that leak work that is not their work and NOBODY likes that, really NOBODY.

Please, I understand that EVERYBODY wants to have new games playing in CFW and Linux running on their PS3 no matter what firmware they have , but if the DEVS don't want to leak their work I have to respect that.

If its not my work I can't leak it unless i have auth to do it, but since it is leaked I hope some DEVS continue the work by Mathieulh
    PROPS to Mathieulh.

See you on the NET
    Peace

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast