Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Waninkoko's back.. lol the race to hack 3.6+ f.w is on.

From twitter.com/#!/hackingblack:

hackingblack: Just discovered the 3.60+ app keys on this JB2 dongle IRC user Falcon donated to me.

hackingblack: Isn't releasing things anonymously just great?

hackingblack: My cfw requires no dongle.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Don't get me wrong i would like new CFW but i really don't care much about.. We still don't know if this JB 3.73 could only be installed from 3.55 CFW or something else.. we need to wait and see what happens... as i said if possible just give keys

Sponsored Links

Arrow

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by chr15m View Post
    Waninkoko's back.. lol the race to hack 3.6+ f.w is on.

From twitter.com/#!/hackingblack:

hackingblack: Just discovered the 3.60+ app keys on this JB2 dongle IRC user Falcon donated to me.

hackingblack: Isn't releasing things anonymously just great?

hackingblack: My cfw requires no dongle.
    I was going to promote this to the main page, but then noticed the Twitter page address and number of followers hehe:

[Register or Login to view links] (fake?) 1,276 followers
    [Register or Login to view links] (real) 14,014 followers

Great Boss, I almost fell for it Really, the 1k+ account if a fake.

Also, 3.60+ app keys? NONSENSE. What for? What to decrypt? Everything's decrypted with app keys and then encrypted with masterdisk algo. There maybe masterdisk keys, but APP-keys, never
    Last edited by Tidusnake666; 11-21-2011 at 06:47 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Yeah, the 1k is a fake. It even says 'As you should expect from a parody account' in the account description.

sorry boss, in my excitement i should of checked it out more thoroughly, thought waninkoko had come back to life, and would redeem himself. oh well, sigh

RealPSDev Lv0

I talked with RealPsDev, he says Lv0 can be decrypted, and that he has seen the Lv0 fully decrypted, for those who do not know what it means to Lv0, it is the key "master" keys of all OFW are derived from it.

[Register or Login to view links]

[Register or Login to view code]

source: gamesnoticia.com
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

RealPSDev.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Lv0 Assault Homebrew Application to Find PS3 Keys is Released

Following up on the previous update, this weekend Spanish PlayStation 3 developer Calantra has released a homebrew application to find PS3 Keys dubbed Lv0 Assault followed by updated versions below.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Required)

To quote, roughly translated: LV0 assault is an application that uses the contents of any file type to search for valid cryptographic keys to decrypt files encrypted with keys LV0 metldr * or *.

What it does:

The operation of this program is not based on the use of the techniques of "brute force" is limited to just keep trying all possible keys of 32 bytes that can be found in a file.

We can get:

If by chance the key LV0 appear in theory you could decrypt the file LV0 content updates and versions higher than 3.56 contain changes which in turn contain the long-awaited keys.

That does not do:
    • It is used to decrypt any file type.
    • It serves to create any CFW.
    • There used to play GT5 and to play for PSN.

Notes:

If we find the key delv0 ideally, the most dense file-level data as possible, these files are those that are compressed or encrypted. It is also very useful for finding keys if you have memory dumps from the localstore.

It should be clear that it is extremely difficult and unlikely to get the key LV0 by this method, but it's better than sitting in front of the screen waiting for the prophet down the mountain with the solution to your problems. The more people looking the better.

This program is experimental and is based on a complete utility that I used some time to locate and catalog keys. There are more explanations in the file "readme" that comes with the program and contact addresses.

How to use:

Click on menu "search for" select the lv0 to find lv0 key, metldr to find metldr key.

Thanks to:

Al the ps3devwiki contributors, Team Fail0verflow, Kakarotoks, at all of them for share their knowledges

Last of all, execuse me a lot for my bad english.

Regards, Calantra.

Lv0 Assault Homebrew Application to Find PS3 Keys is Released

More PlayStation 3 News...

Nice news

Come with CFW 4.00

Sponsored Links
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News