Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    New CFW = Best Christmas Gift of 2011

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    So the new "unhackable" console can be hacked, but only if we had the keys, which can be obtained by using math's method, a method he refuses to share. So basically sony only patched a little in the new console so all we know is that it is hackable. But anyone knows anything can be hacked into eventually, so does this news really bring us closer of cfw 3.73?

Would be a nice xmas gift for devs to release such a thing, but we probably have a better chance of finding a lump of coal under the tree.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by NTA View Post
    New CFW = Best Christmas Gift of 2011
    Why do we need new CFW, if current works with decrypted 3.73 eboots just fine? (and one could even add "decrypt" feature directly to BMs, for lazy people, the way it works now with permissions)

I totally agreed with ya

I am totally sick and tired of this news. How many of this news will he have before we get everything to make fixes or a new CFW?

I'll come when the title says something like: "New 3.73 CFW Released!" or "Keys to decrypt/sign Eboots released!", something which may happen in a year.

no need for new CFW IMO, just release keys for 3.6+,3.7+ games and everyone is happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hernaner28 View Post
    I am totally sick and tired of this news. How many of this news will he have before we get everything to make fixes or a new CFW?

I'll come when the title says something like: "New 3.73 CFW Released!" or "Keys to decrypt/sign Eboots released!", something which may happen in a year.
    CFW maybe never. Something working, maybe Surely not games, now.

Only issue with that statement is what do the new want to be JB're do ? you can only JB consoles 3.55 or less. that means that is an always decreasing supply of those. a new exploit would allow newer consoles to be JB'n. And then they can decide if you want to stick to 3.73 or 3.55 or what ever version you so love

And secondly, just for the thrill of achieving the unattainable.. raising the bar.

But please don't please crib out of ignorance.

"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea" - Cantona

i don't know about that, but oh well..

Sponsored Links

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News