Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    there goes math being a red headed stepchild agian.. he really must be full of self hatred to be such a wanker.. you may know how to do that stuff math but you are a loser in any other world/society mate!!

i feel sorry for him.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by HackSoul View Post
    The Worst has happened: Mathieulh decrypted LV0 and kept for himself. Why does he hate the scene so much?
    Are you really surprised? Let's hope someone less idiot release everything soon, and let's forget (happily) Math

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Has he ever released something? I only know him as the guy who says he has everything, but never releases anything. This makes him either a liar (because he has nothing), or a bully (because he dangles it in front of your nose but he won't release it because he's afraid or a sociopath).

Didn't it start a few years ago with the PSP and him promising a lot but never delivering anything?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    He was one of the guys who reversed "the original, 100% original, superduper original, don't buy it from anyone else for 25$, buy it from us, greedy mf'ers for 150$" jailbreak.

He acts as both drama queen and attention whore, but I can understand why he isn't directly releasing anything. Look at what happened to geohot or graf.

Hopefully this super duper knowledge will be leaked to devs who don't care soon. If I got 404 right, "how to do it" is clear. (please correct me if I'm wrong)

In regards to PS3 stuff, Mathieulh was involved in several projects (PSGroove being one example as medi01 mentioned above) but releasing such things was usually a group effort rather than a solo "Mathieulh" release.

However, he did release one thing on his own I'm aware of which was the PSP / PS3 PKG Decrypter and Extractor v.1.0.0.0.

Anyway, he already said he wouldn't release anything else meaning we should probably focus on other developers resuming work from here or waiting for another 'leak' to surface rather than spending time dwelling on Mathieulh.

the problem right now is people should stop messing around and work , i know a lot of them fear fony and i understand why , but math told us that you can calculate apps on 3.7.3 as he found a way to do it but as we know he wont release it.

Come on Math, be nice just this one time.

Lol I thought he disappeared from the scene after that video about QA flagging

WHy can't he just go to jail after posting the key ?

Banned User
    If he gives the keys to anyone and they release it without saying where they got it from then all would be good. Sony cant sue someone if they don't know where it came from. I will gladly release it anonymously or with my name as I'm not afraid of Sony.

Nobody will go to jail over releasing the keys. The lawsuits are over. Sony isn't going to sue the person who releases the keys. IF they will then send the keys to me. I'd like to see them try and sue me for it.

There are enough people that will gladly release the keys, so there is no reason why he's holding them back from us unless he is either a liar or a real prick and wont release them coz he cant get the fame. We need someone like Graf and me who aren't afraid of Sony and will continue the work no matter what.

It's about time we forget about this loser Math and find a new dev that will actually help the scene.

That's enough from me about this. I'm not going to keep going on and on about Math or as I now name him "King Fake" as he releases nothing but says he has everything. He is the biggest fake in the PS3 scene. There you go Math, you are now on top and have a crown. King of the fakes. Yeah! lets hear it for Math!

Sponsored Links

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News