Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Somebody can explain me what is this? I don't understand it. Means we have a decription procedure for lv0?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It's a great news, Mathieulh decrypted lv0, he can get keys 3.60-3.73 and all new keys included into future ps3 fws, for him the game is over. Let me hope other people can get them and give new cfws to all guys with a ps3.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Basically - the crap has hit the fan. The hack-game may be over for now on the PS3 because there is really nothing more to exploit. Now we wait... I'm so happy *sniff* . Four years of waiting...

He said: "Oh! and btw, if you talented enough to make hardware to dump the shared lsa, you can decrypt any lv0 using this technique."

If a new CFW gets released, would there be a good chance in the increase in PS3 sales?

The Worst has happened: Mathieulh decrypted LV0 and kept for himself. Why does he hate the scene so much?

Quote Originally Posted by NTA View Post
    If a new CFW gets released, would there be a good chance in the increase in PS3 sales?
    It could, but you also have to take in consideration that many people with hacked PS3s will also have a PS3 with OFW installed to play online and play the newest games.

If a new CFW comes out it could stop people from buying second PS3s. I don't think it will have a dramatic effect on sales anyways because most people who wanted a fully open (hacked) console bought a 360 to start of with. But that's just my opinion.

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by soczi View Post
    Basically - the crap has hit the fan. The hack-game may be over for now on the PS3 because there is really nothing more to exploit. Now we wait... I'm so happy *sniff* . Four years of waiting...
    Quite the opposite. Nobody but that prick Math has the keys and the knowledge to do it. Without him releasing what is needed we are still at the start waiting for someone else to release it.

Lets hope there is someone else in the scene that is nice and will actually release things.

No need for drama. It's out there and it will be public. Just a matter of time. Math may be reluctant for now but he will share it with others finally (other devs).

more from math: "I used (the meta exploit) to pwn lv0"

"No, the new bootloader uses a new keyset."-"you can't sign lv0 on a cech-3000 sorry"

Sponsored Links

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News