Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links

PS3 Memory Dump HTAB and PTE Tools Available

Sponsored Links
    I have just finished a little 010 Editor script to display clearly HTAB PTE entries in PS3 Mem Dump HTAB at @0x00500000 like you can see below.

Requirements: [Register or Login to view links], script PS3MemDump_HTAB_PTE.bt and PS3_Memory_Dump.bin.

See also the source of the script in attachment.

Little how to for 010 Editor:

1. If you do not already have 010 Editor -> Download and install a free 30-day trial for Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000 of [Register or Login to view links].
    2. Unzip the archive (PS3MemDump_HTAB_PTE.zip) in attachement in your documents path for example C:/MyDocuments/SweetScape/010 Templates/
    3. Start 010 Editor.
    4. Click on shortcut Ctrl+O (menu File -> Open File...) and choose the file PS3_Memory_Dump.bin.
    5. Click on shortcut Ctrl+F5 (menu Templates -> Open Templates...) and choose the file PS3MemDump_HTAB_PTE.bt.
    6. Click on shortcut F5 (menu Templates -> Run Template on File).

Well done now the template appear like on attached picture... Feel the power of the best hex editor 010 Editor with this script .

I wish more little tool like that will happen in future (the syntax of script easy).

Best Regards

TitanMKD

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by titanmkd View Post
    Little how to for 010 Editor:
    thank you very much!! very nice tutorial

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I have now moved your post to the Site News so more people can see it, and +Rep titanmkd!

Thumbs Up

Great information. I wish I had some programming knowledge so I could join the cause.

Thumbs Up

Great tool, thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by titanmkd View Post
    Feel the power of the best hex editor 010 Editor with this script
    Wow - nice editor. And I thought that I wouldn't have to buy another hex editor after WinHex but this feature is quite intriguing

Keep it coming

sweet, nice to see all you guys with the skills working with this

Wow this is great guys... big up to all the guys working on this

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    I have now moved your post to the Site News so more people can see it, and +Rep titanmkd!
    Excellent idea (+Rep to you ) it is a best place here, i think about to add new script like that linked together to decode other part of dump.

Best Regards

Thumbs Up Thanks

i will have a look on it, i think it'll be great

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News