Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by CJPC View Post
    This alas was not my project at all, just pointed team blackb0x in the right direction for taking care of some file access stuff.
    So maybe you can ask them about releasing it if you maintain contacts with them. There is no contact info in the released package :-(

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Here is some shaky late night video of my dump in action.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Good stuff. Keep the developments rolling in and we might just get a jailbreak happening for 3.42.

would love to get a dumped file for examining it i don't have a device with psgroove 1.1, Psfreedom owner :/

Thanks

You should be able to dump it yourself without having to have the psgroove 1.1 any will do. What youŽll need is the the ps3 lvl2 dump .pkg file which you can download from the first post and the ps3 ftp server to transfer it to your computer to examine.

Quote Originally Posted by hakz View Post
    congrats guys. you don't get paid for this yet you spend hours on these releases. It's appreciated.
    Too right, just amazing how these people get these things done.

Kudoos to you lot for great things in the past and future, and especially on the ps3, lol.

Here is a LV2 dump: [Register or Login to view links]

A few more LV2 dumps:

[Register or Login to view links]

[Register or Login to view links]

Quote Originally Posted by PiLLeMaNN View Post
    You should be able to dump it yourself without having to have the psgroove 1.1 any will do. What youŽll need is the the ps3 lvl2 dump .pkg file which you can download from the first post and the ps3 ftp server to transfer it to your computer to examine.
    You will need some sort of Jailbreak device, whether it is homemade (teensey etc) or a clone in order to install the ftp homebrew and lvl2 dump .pkg file as they are unsigned!

I think the guy asking for someone to upload a dump to look at was requesting as they have neither a homemade jig or a bought clone.

Well, I am impatiently waiting for my PS3 to come back from sony repair. I hope I'm not on the latest firmware when I get it.

But damn. I ordered a teensy++ on sep 6th and chances are I wont see it until christmas time. That blows. I'm going to have to have my buddy come over with his iphone like 10 times a day. That will suck.

you realise you can ask them for whatever firmware you wanted right?

when i called to get a quote on something i queried about firmware and they said if i wanted 1.0 id get 1.0.

lol

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News