Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by twitch View Post
    is there anywhere I can send my dump as not to publicly post it? or is many from us users not needed in this matter?
    PS3 Devs already have LV2 dumps now so there is no need to send them anywhere... really only those who don't mind posting theirs publicly could do so for others to examine.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by twitch View Post
    Nice job, now is there anywhere I can send my dump as not to publicly post it? or is many from us users not needed in this matter?
    You should just post it for the world to see if you have made one.

If you recall the xbox360 scene a few years back, that scene was blown wide open by someone who didn't even own a xbox360! So the more eyes on these dumps the better IMO.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    to my knowledge these dumps will provide us better understanding to what goes on through the xmb and we will be able to emulate it better thus enabling things we have not done before.

From the dump it appears the ps2 discs are mounted as /dev_ps2disc/ which will probably come in handy down the road when people start wanting to play with that. Would be nice to fix the issue of ps2 discs, and memory functions not working after jailbreak.

Quote Originally Posted by sekemc View Post
    From the dump it appears the ps2 discs are mounted as /dev_ps2disc/ which will probably come in handy down the road when people start wanting to play with that. Would be nice to fix the issue of ps2 discs, and memory functions not working after jailbreak.
    my ps1/ps2 mem cards still show up in the XMB and i still can access the ps1 card while playing ps1 games i have a 120gb slim.

CJPC,

any chance of releasing source code? Would be great for educational purposes and maybe an intro into PS3 programming...

Quote Originally Posted by RexVF5 View Post
    CJPC,

any chance of releasing source code? Would be great for educational purposes and maybe an intro into PS3 programming...
    This alas was not my project at all, just pointed team blackb0x in the right direction for taking care of some file access stuff.

Team blackb0x and CJPC... Great job.The least and the only thing i can do is appreciate your work. Thank you very very much guys. Keep it up.

According to PSGroove 1.1, it says that it "allows to dump it and PATCH the kernel"

I'm going to work on the patching part, i got some skills.

Big Grin

Again... Good work guys! Keep it up. This is gona be a loooong loooong Christmas.... With my PS3 LOL

Sponsored Links
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News