Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by red8316 View Post
    CJPC, any personal information contained in LVL2 dumps that people should be aware of before sharing for cross examination, ect?
    I do not see any personal information in my dump - but give it a quick scan for your PSN login, password etc - better to be safe, than sorry!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by CJPC View Post
    I do not see any personal information in my dump - but give it a quick scan for your PSN login, password etc - better to be safe, than sorry!
    CJPC, what else are you working on?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    What type of information is found in this dump and can anything be written to it?

Quote Originally Posted by cusy214 View Post
    CJPC, what else are you working on?
    Actually - nothing else right now, I will leave it to the talent of other devs as plenty of the system info is now out in the open.

I've been following all that has been happening the past few weeks. My question is that even though the ps jailbreak, ps groove, etc allows us to run unsigned code if a custom firmware is made for the ps3 how would we get around the 7th SPE with out the device pulgged in to the ps3 to shut down that SPE thats locked out from everyone even sony's devlopers. that's the SPE that runs the ps3's security..
    Last edited by slifer1231; 09-13-2010 at 01:08 AM

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by slifer1231 View Post
    I've been following all that has been happening the past few weeks. My question is that even though the ps jailbreak, ps groove, etc allows us to run unsigned code if a custom firmware is made for the ps3 how would we get around the 7th SPE with out the device pulgged in to the ps3 to shut down that SPE thats locked out from everyone even sony's devlopers. that's the SPE that runs the ps3's security..
    won't matter when you have hypervisor access..

Not going to run this dump until it proves useful for games.

does this means its over and out for sony? i mean the ability to make custom firmware modchips or is there an higher security than the lvl2??

congrats guys. you don't get paid for this yet you spend hours on these releases. It's appreciated.

Nice job, now is there anywhere I can send my dump as not to publicly post it? or is many from us users not needed in this matter?

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News