Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Still they aren't 3.55 keys so we still can't play the newer games.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Ossi View Post
    here is the decrypted lv2_kernel.self from the 3.41 : http://www.ps3news.com/forums/attach...chmentid=27093

I decrypted it with ooPo's PS3 SELF Decryption Code and the the keys by Geohot :

[Register or Login to view code]

what is the proper format to put these keys into ps3sdk?
    i tried

[Register or Login to view code]

but i get segment fault errors.

please show me the proper way

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    they are both uint8_t, I think you lost a char while copy/paste, tested on ps2_emu.self and worked fine.

I always get 'Bad file structure or read error (line 2953). Continue?' and other random warn on ida 6.

wow glad I didn't sleep yet, this is an epic moment.

The hackers p0wned $ony at this moment, when they did that earlier in 2010 there was always a response from not in 1 month, not in 1 week but in a few days.

It is so good to see that sony can't do anything anymore, in a week, in a month, or ever

Great news, we are near a CFW, can't wait to play newer games and browse PSN again, if possible!

Banned User
    and i can only say again, everyone who flamed against geohot, what's now? we should say thanks to geohot, everyone who flamed his blog or insulted him should say sorry.

why? because of the fact that sony removed linux because geohot found an exploit in it. and without this removing of linux, the hacker teams like overflow etc would never had started there work.

this situation is the best proof that every community is full of people who only follow the flaming persons, and not the one who use there brain and think about it clear.

geohot's work had nothing to do with the removal of otherOS thats just nonsense that was posted around the net and sony jumped on it, the decision to remove otherOS came months before as terrasoft were losing money supporting very few paid for copies of their distribution of linux (YDL).

Banned User
    sure and santa claus is real. i don't know where you get your posts from, but this is complete bs.

have fun

if sony were going to keep otherOS it would have been included in the slim, the minute the decision to remove it from the slim was made it was the end of otherOS. Oddly enough what happened with the first major update after the slim was released? otherOS was removed.

also people don't flame geohot because his work is rubbish, they flame him because he's an arrogant douche.
    Last edited by barrybarryk; 01-02-2011 at 09:38 AM Reason: typo

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News