Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Isn't the linked firmware already patched with the stated steps in the OP? We need clearer instructions so people know what to do. I think all that is needed is to install Geohot's jailbreak.
    Last edited by Bishoff; 01-10-2011 at 08:36 PM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    They are still working on it, they have made a new .PUP but it didn't fix the problem when they poke something. Now they are trying to inject the payload in the kernel, i guess.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Even if the Managers update.. or should i say downgrade to use 6/7 many games will not work. I mean i would think.., Seeing as we done been through all this before. Heck IDK lol it's hard to keep up with all this stuff some times =P for now i say stay on 3.41 till we have a 100% sure thing going with the 3.55 CFW etc

Big Grin

I can't wait until we have a complete cfw

I haven't been able to flash this for some reason. I'm running geohot's jb firmware and whenever I try it tells me that the console is already running the latest firmware and there's no need to update. I've tried to enter recovery mode but all that does is reset the video settings.

Exclamation

Guys please keep this thread on topic and don't post IRC junk here, like you'd follow Twitter to read people's tweets simply join IRC to read those logs there directly as I don't have time to sift through IRC posts here between the normal ones. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by hembuger View Post
    I haven't been able to flash this for some reason. I'm running geohot's jb firmware and whenever I try it tells me that the console is already running the latest firmware and there's no need to update. I've tried to enter recovery mode but all that does is reset the video settings.
    You're not doing the recovery mode properly.

could someone help the guy that said he made a pup with both peek and poke and geohots cfw in one convienient pup link? what's the verdict has anyone had any luck loading a backup with multiman yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Anticleric View Post
    You're not doing the recovery mode properly.
    its possible to go on recovery mode without the original controller (i don't have the psbutton)?

Yep, finally got it right thanks to Youtube. Tis a lot easier to do something when you've seen it, not just read it.

Sponsored Links
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News