Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    to get into the recovery menu hold power on startup untill system turns its self off then power on again holding the power button untill you hear 2 beeps, just go to update and it will force a update from a usb.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    All I need now is a manager that uses this and I am good.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    multiMAN will load some games that have direct boot but i am yet to try.

Wouldn't this whole process be easier if one of the devs let us sign our games so they look like retail.. then we can just keep using regular firmware?

just asking.... the multiman that was patch for geohot's cfw will not work and you need this ps3update.pup for it to work?

i tried the multiman.. it works cause it brings me to a menu said "insert blueray game" it says on the upper left part, but the problem is... will it back-up or not yet? unless someone will make a new back-up manager for geohot cfw using this pick-and-poke?

It doesn't work for me, open manager shows a black screen while loading any game!

Since that wasn't the case for me, if you read my earlier post I wrote that Peek&Poke PUP wouldnt install over my 3.55 OFW. In contradiction to what flukes claimed.

I rest my case.

They are testing a new version of the CFW atm, this one is still useless right now!

Why didn't they use the things that are needed by the current managers and also are the syscalls needed for the managers? Did the first manager use them?

I made a CFW with pach peek poke and geohot in one PUP, if anyone is interested can tell me where I can link.

sorry my english

Sponsored Links
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News