KaKaRoTo has added PS3 LV2 Debugging via Ethernet to PSGroove PL3 this weekend for PS3 JailBreak users and developers.Sponsored Links
Download: PS3 LV2 Ethernet Debugging PSGroove PL3 / ASC KaKaRoTo PL3 MultiPayload and LV2Dump BIN Files / PS3 LV2 Ethernet Debugging PSGroove PL3 Hex Codes / All Latest Payload - All Board All Firmware CE-X Hermes PL3
To quote from Dukio.com (linked above): Well, I think itís going to be a good framework for any new enthusiastic developer who wish to start in the ever growing PS3 Jailbreak scene. Below are the changelog for the recent refactoring work that has been done by him to his PL3 git.
- WIP: rename macros.h.S to pl3.h.S and make it do a lot more stuff
- Make send_eth compatible with FUNC_PTR and add a _res variant
- Add proper ifndef/define/endif to all .h.S files
- Port all payloads to the new pl3.h.S framework
- Factor out the code to hook the hvsc instructions into its own file
- fix the stupid prolog/epilog mixup
- Fix the payload_dump_elfs using the new refactored system
- Micro optimization
- Add a missing syscall to the list of syscalls
- Removing undocumented functions from the list of known functions
- Add missing function name to syscall_names.idh
- Make memory_patching position independent and use the new macros
- Add memory patching function to the vuart tracer payload
- Merge branch Ďmasterí into playground Conflicts: payload_no_unauth_syscall.S
- Make the dev payload redirect all lv2_printf to eth.. should help devs see crash reports
- Remove unused instruction
Tweets by [Register or Login to view links] himself: How do PL3 payloads look now? Easier to read/maintain? icon smile Yet Another Improved Version Of PL3 Payload [Register or Login to view links]
[Register or Login to view code]
payload_dev now prints lv2 debug to eth. So if your homebrew app (or your payload) crashes, you can get a crash report with backtrace..
Use ./tools/dump_syscall file.pcap > /dev/null to see the debug/crash report
More PlayStation 3 News...