Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yep, generally most stuff on YouTube is fake... we have a thread for YouTube (fake) stuff but this isn't it so let's try to keep focused here.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Oi, I'm getting some reports that the lv2diag.421.self file is false. Awaiting confirmation from Euss.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The file this PS3 Scener is talking about has a link posted on ModderExcess45's facebook page. I'd stay far away from it, the guys a known fake & I wouldn't doubt Ps3 Scener is a part of his little scam "dev team" along with the mini-me Jay Leno on crank kid in the YouTube video above.

This crapola? God I hate having to navigate away from PS3 News for stuff, maybe I'm just lazy

From FB: Since I won't be able to 'play' with the PS3 the way I want for a little while, here's some work to fittle with. (Bricks on 4.30) Installs on 3.55 and below with SEN Access. (And PUBLIC Keys for decrypt are there)

BS File: [Register or Login to view links]

all decrypts is surface, but we are still need Duplex, Unsane, Propjoe and others to fix the problems inside the fixed.

such as: the damn data save corrupted, no sound, etc

Hi guys.

This lv2diag.421.self does nothing for me i tried it in several ways... So anyone got some results with it??

M

What i have read that the Lv2diag.421.self is fake and this is confirmed by eussNL.

ya it is bananas everywhere people trying to be the grinch of xmas lol enjoy and wait for rebug, or a proper cfw fix cheers

What can we do with this PS3 Downgrade 3.60++ (Lv2diag.421.self) ? Thanks I haven't understood the IRC conversation...

Sponsored Links

Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast