Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    is there documentation on how they did it?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Unfortunately us 4.25 OFW Users are waiting on a new exploit/launcher as updating from the USB is no longer possible on FW's Above 3.55?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    IDK, check this out:

BEWARE! i Dont know if this really works!

Banned User
    id wait , if its not on front page of every ps3 website then its more likely a fake and could damage your ps3

theres thousands of those vids on youtube
    Last edited by G Sus; 10-23-2012 at 07:37 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I hope something good for those of us with 4.25 OFW comes out of this. Made the mistake a while back of letting a friend borrow my PS3 for a while. It came back updated to 4.x instead of the nice custom firmware I was running. Really have no idea how he managed it.

Banned User
    that really sucks, he probably hired a game that needed update and was so desperate to play it he just updated.

Yeah, that's most likely what happened. I forget what had just come up that he wanted to play so badly, but it likely updated my PS3. I was certainly rather upset when I got it back. Downgrading seems far more complicated now that it was when I last did it. Last time I used this E3 and some apparent magic. Now it seems like you need hardware mods to manage it.

Banned User
    yes sucks don't it. i'm going to stop messing with mine until all this bricking mystery gets solved

I'm considering just paying someone to flash mine. Seems like they'd know best how to take care of it. It looks like there's a mod on these forums that you can pay to do it, so I may shoot him a PM (once I have the capability), and see what he says about doing it for me.

Banned User
    i not sure if hes still active, he seems to have been abducted by aliens, but there is others here who are active and can probably help,
    and yes paying someone to do it is probably a lot safer.

post a message in the thread i'm sure someone will answer
    Last edited by G Sus; 10-23-2012 at 08:43 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast