Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

PS3 K_License Extractor Python Script for PKG Files is Released

Sponsored Links
    Today an anonymous PS3 developer has released a PS3 K_License Extractor Python Script for PlayStation 3 PKG files.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror)

To quote: An anonymous developer has released a K_License Extractor for use on retail and debug PKGs.

The k_license is a unique license string generated and embedded in PSN and other PKG files. The script will retrieve and display this k_license when ran.

Please note the app is in the form of a python script and meant for experienced devs.

PS3 K_License Extractor Python Script for PKG Files is Released

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    excellent party time

who can give me a dlc pkg for one game?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    this is an awesome tool to have, thanks to the author.

Quote Originally Posted by lav0s View Post
    excellent party time

who can give me a dlc pkg for one game?
    this is for extracting the "k_license" string from a pkg file in no way will this help you in obtaining a dlc package that will run on your ps3 (it can read but not write the string into the file as it appears from the description)... if you want pkg files I suggest you look here:

http://www.ps3news.com/subdomain.php?pagename=psn

how do you use this ? and what dose this do does it make a pkg activated ?

Hopefully scene groups will now release DLC's to, that would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Mbb View Post
    Hopefully scene groups will now release DLC's to, that would be awesome.
    Hopefully this will lead to those of us who have multiple machines being able to sign content that we have bought for all of our machines, instead of it being locked to one machine.

^^ what he said I simply want to backup what I rightfully paid for and share it between my OWNED systems.

Anxious to see what developers can do with his tool! Thanks for the post!

If in any dev out there can make Netflix work without having to login to PSN, That would just make my day!

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News