Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

PS3 JIG ID Swapping Procedure Manual Leaked By DemonHades

Sponsored Links
    Today Spanish PS3 Dev DemonHades has leaked the Sony PS3 JIG ID Swapping Procedure Manual PDF file publicly for other scene developers to examine.

This news comes just over a month since the last Sony PS3 and Blu-ray Service Manuals leak surfaced.

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

To quote, roughly translated: Well I dedicate this information for some EOL aware of that are still believed themselves the lies that this is an exploit, when it really takes advantage of the technology of Sony and jigcard backdoor into the USB port and libusb.

Alert and has long behind it were several people including Mathieulh, Geohot and Richdevx and as you see all this coming out of their hands... this debate is what has led to the TeamHades was dissolved by doubting my statements and worst all that I crellesen my own colleagues and friends.

Here you have the PDF of JigCard so you can see with your own eyes have deceived you into believing it is an exploit, save data as the service mode to do this for chapters and no deliveries and so suspicious of them.

And since I already communicated that leaves DemonHades investigations; only engages me DHorg caring community (the people), help with problems and doubts keep the site up to date... but I withdraw from the research topic.

1saludo and thanks to that if I have believed and supported me and the rest to be happy with this BIG LIE."

PS3 JIG ID Swapping Procedure Manual Leaked By DemonHades

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks to waleed +Rep, and props to all of the other users who also submitted this news.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Very interesting indeed and nice info..

that doc looks a bit fake for me...

VERY interesting indeed... I'm curious to see what sort of PSGroove mods come from this.

Translation- The PSFreedom, PSGroove, PSJailbreak are not exploits at all, in fact just a backdoor created by Sony to Service Ps3 via the Jig. We the people were bamboozled!
    Last edited by Gamer1; 09-27-2010 at 09:28 PM

PS jailbreak is in no way a direct copy of jig and it was explained in length how it was actually an exploit but of course they used libusb for some of the payload. Now he is just embarrassing himself like a jealous kid.

PS. in other news TeamJungle and TeamHades were working on the PS3 BD drive before this whole PSjailbreak, now DemonHades are dissolved and he is so...
    Last edited by evilak; 09-27-2010 at 09:34 PM

He is just saying that the exploit would not be possible without the jig system Sony developed in order to service/repair consoles.

In other words, if the jig mode didn't exist, neither would this exploit. This is pretty obvious though, considering you have to press the power and eject button. I thought everyone already knew the exploit took advantage of the jig mode.

No he is saying it is a BIG LIE and it is not a hack but a direct copy.. read his blog.

i just looked at the pdf.. all i can say is wtf

id swapping?

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News