Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

PS3 JailBroken Console Banning discussion

Sponsored Links
    So what is this possible banning of JB Ps3 consoles, what does this do when Sony starts waving the banhammer.

Does it make your console unplayable or something or only that if u unJB your console that you cant use it online anymore becuae ur registerd as user with JB. Or does it brick your console.

Never read anything on it

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If sony bans your console it means you won't ever be allowed to sign in to PSN (Playstation Network) which means no online play, no downloading demos, updates, DLC etc. Similar to what happened to xbox users. You can still play your games but you can NEVER go online again with PSN

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    So its like nowadays with JB mode , so no real loss there.

I'm curious if they ban your PSN account as well. I have 2 PS3's, so if the jailbroken one gets banned, it doesn't make much difference to me. But if my PSN account gets banned, well that has a lot of moneys worth of stuff on it that I don't wanna lose.

Actually you can go online now with the newest payloads but its a very high risk of getting banned. But imagine if someone figured out a way to go online without sony knowing you are in JB mode. If you get banned now then later on you might not be able to go online at all.

i'm sure it sony would ban the PSN account that was signed in at the time of banning.
    Last edited by marc2590; 11-13-2010 at 05:04 PM

Well there must be a file or something on the ps3 that sends dta ato sony if u go on PSN, just figure out wich it is and try to mod it someway, but i'm no programmer of such so i dont have the knowledge to do that but i let the genius mind here and elsewere work on it.

Why not setup another PSN account on your JB console and leave your usual account active on your standard PS3, that's what I did.

Is the account registerd to a ps3 console?

I have 5 different account for global PSN access but all on same PS3, if let say my US account gets banned does my ps3 get banned or only the account i logged in with.

i think they would ban your mac address like they did on the 360.

they don't ban on mac addresses on the xbox every xbox has a unique kv key if that one is banned your screwed unless you have a jtag, because on a jtag you can exchange the kv key.

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News