Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

"One suspect had been arrested and he will remain in custody until the court appearance for bail in the Specialized Commercial Crimes Court in the next couple of days." LOL WTF

The got ONE pirate? Only one? And that is news-worthy? Perhaps he had a whole truck of factory made backups? Because if all that happened was they got 1 pirate .. then that is as big news as me getting a parking ticket.

Also prison never helps as there is only one thing to do in there .. to talk and learn. 1 pirate goes to jail .. 400 pirates leave jail.

Mainly because it is the first of it's kind so it could set a precedent with more to follow... basically a wake-up call to others who may be doing the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevil View Post
    The got ONE pirate? Only one? And that is news-worthy? Perhaps he had a whole truck of factory made backups? Because if all that happened was they got 1 pirate .. then that is as big news as me getting a parking ticket.

Also prison never helps as there is only one thing to do in there .. to talk and learn. 1 pirate goes to jail .. 400 pirates leave jail.
    I totally agree.

hacking will be the future of crime unless hacking changes the laws

i don't condone or support piracy but there has to be a line when it comes to whom should and shouldn't be pursued when it comes to modifying consoles, he was just selling the tools to modify your console go after the guys ripping and selling bootlegs not the guy with the method.

Abandon ship! I repeat abandon ship!

Sucks for the dude.

Quote Originally Posted by OGroteKoning View Post
    WTF!!!?? I am in South Africa and I must compliment our police service for being able to catch something ... It is well known here they can't catch a cold in the middle of winter let alone any criminals!!! This proves that we have at least one police service member who can catch something - lets toss him a ball and see how that goes!!

It is totally unbelievable how they operate - they can not catch any hard core criminals and when they focus on a soft target and succeed (probably by accident), they get praise! Pathetic!!

On a less serious note - this suspect has really gone out of his way to get caught! He will get special "service" from bubba in jail.

To sharks ... there is an idiot born every minute ... they walk amongst us dude!
    That's some crazy stuff. Their first arrest is not a real criminal. This world!

There are tons of people like that in my country yet no one has been arrested. The policeforce can only seize the pirated stuff and nothing more.

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    ailbreak devices are used to circumvent the security features on PS3 consoles to facilitate the playing of pirated PS3 games.
    Jesus Christ, is it all they ever think about ?? it's like all they think we're doing is piracy and they'd probly just be like "It's piracy, must.. stop... it!!! raggghhhwwwww It's piracy, must.. stop... it!!! It's piracy, must.. stop... it!! everyday, all day long
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevil View Post
    1 pirate goes to jail .. 400 pirates leave jail.
    One goes down, over 9000 rises (do they really think they're doing a difference LOL???)

PS: screw the pigs, $ony, M$ and the gov.
    Last edited by DemonoidMaster; 08-10-2011 at 03:49 PM

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast