Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Amazebreak isn't the 1st choice. It's China ware, look at the homepage and you find an translation - really don't like it. It can't handle any *.hex. There are clones from this out there, so I wouldn't recommend a dongle where are cheap clones out there. I would recommend you to buy PS3 USBJailbreaks, they are very cheap, can handle every *.hex and has a big Microcontroller.

what about atmel ? somebody said atmel is european ? Anybody know about atmel ?

but now i'm lookin to ps3usbjailbreak and it's also from china is means this is better than amazebreak ?

PS3USBJailbreak appeals much more serious than Amazebreak. Has an 64KB flash and a very nice program to erase and write on the Microcontroller. The dongle has no "Upgrade" button, which is no need, it's cool. If you buy from the official reseller - the device only costs $11.85 with free shipping (or paid - you choose). Thats very cheap and you can sell it for 15-20$ with no problems.
    Last edited by oVERSoLDiER; 12-29-2010 at 10:13 AM

but what about ps3yes it using ATMEL AT90USB162 is better or not ?

Yep, AT90USB162 is a very established board. And also a good one.

Hello and Happy New Year. I recommend ps3 break v1.2. It's very easy to install and play backup games. It's also downgradeable and the site is vey informative.

I finally got my E3 Card and I must say it proved really simple to set up and update to the latest downgrader and so on. Drag and drop install for new firmwares for the stick itself!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567