Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Amazebreak isn't the 1st choice. It's China ware, look at the homepage and you find an translation - really don't like it. It can't handle any *.hex. There are clones from this out there, so I wouldn't recommend a dongle where are cheap clones out there. I would recommend you to buy PS3 USBJailbreaks, they are very cheap, can handle every *.hex and has a big Microcontroller.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    what about atmel ? somebody said atmel is european ? Anybody know about atmel ?

but now i'm lookin to ps3usbjailbreak and it's also from china is means this is better than amazebreak ?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    PS3USBJailbreak appeals much more serious than Amazebreak. Has an 64KB flash and a very nice program to erase and write on the Microcontroller. The dongle has no "Upgrade" button, which is no need, it's cool. If you buy from the official reseller - the device only costs $11.85 with free shipping (or paid - you choose). Thats very cheap and you can sell it for 15-20$ with no problems.
    Last edited by oVERSoLDiER; 12-29-2010 at 10:13 AM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    but what about ps3yes it using ATMEL AT90USB162 is better or not ?

Yep, AT90USB162 is a very established board. And also a good one.

Hello and Happy New Year. I recommend ps3 break v1.2. It's very easy to install and play backup games. It's also downgradeable and the site is vey informative.

I finally got my E3 Card and I must say it proved really simple to set up and update to the latest downgrader and so on. Drag and drop install for new firmwares for the stick itself!

Sponsored Links

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News