Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by elloco75 View Post
    PS3break is more efficiency quality/price.

It's my choice.
    hey, i have one question.

i have ps3 break v1.2 , if i use it to downgrade from 3.5 to 3.41 , can i still use it to play back ups?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I would say, 80% - Yes, 20% - No. Some people here had no problems, other fixed it. And some, can't use there drives to play BluRay movies ...

You have to test by yourself.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by oVERSoLDiER View Post
    I would say, 80% - Yes, 20% - No. Some people here had no problems, other fixed it. And some, can't use there drives to play BluRay movies ...

You have to test by yourself.
    i'm not talking about blueray movies, but backups games, i mean can i still use it as a jailbreak (the same ps3break to downgrade and play backups at the same time)
    Last edited by bilaldoc; 12-09-2010 at 12:40 PM

usbbreak v1.1 is what i'm using and have the latest firmware (spoof 3.5).

i tried PS3 Break and it works flawlessly.. it can now downgrade from firmware 3.5. it's so easy to set up. firmware is upgradeable too.

I'm still debating on what dongle to choose. I want something future proof and not one too challenging to get working. I was initially thinking about the PSBreak, but I now thinking more of the P3Go.

My recommendation is to use psfMod on a hacked supported Android phone (if you already have one or planned to purchase one).

The TI-84 calculator is also a good choice, but due to the price unless you have a need for the calculator (other than jailbreaking) I wouldn't buy it.

X3max and the P3GO dongles are some of the more "high-end" clones out there. If you decide to get a Teensy then save your money for the Teensy ++ version.

Just compare the features of the different devices you want to choose from. Most of them can be flashed with psgroove, usually the main difference is how much storage/memory is available on the device. More is better, meaning you are more likely to use future software/exploits that might require more space).

If I were you and were looking for just a jailbreaking device, I'd go with a P3GO or a x3max (P3GO looks pretty sexy to me).
    Last edited by SwordOfWar; 12-19-2010 at 03:25 AM

Quote Originally Posted by bilaldoc View Post
    i have ps3 break v1.2 , if i use it to downgrade from 3.5 to 3.41 , can i still use it to play back ups?
    Yes. I did this yesterday.

Hi Guys,

we have OpenKUBUS AT90USB1287, either 8 MHz or 16 MHz we dont know... We took a lot of different Hex Files, but nothing worked out.

we plug the USB Dongle into the PS3 Slim 120 GB FW: 3.50, turn it on and quickly press the eject button, now the LED on the Dongle is lightning green, but nohting else happens, just the normal startmenu appears...

Can you help us out, we are realy frustrated...

Thx a lot

baerbel

Dongles

Hi im writing from bulgaria,

I want to make big deal with these dongles (breakers) about playstation 3. Can you tell me can i use amazebreak for bulgarian people if you said no tell me why ? and offer me another one ?

thank you
    G

Sponsored Links
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News